New York mobile sports betting to launch 9 AM Saturday | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

New York mobile sports betting to launch 9 AM Saturday

i was told that ceasers both the match money and the 300 are just a single free bet.
First of all my sign up $ has not appeared yet in any of three sites. Are you saying with Caesers you have to make one $300 bet?

so in dealing with support issues.. all most all of these sites use plugin softare.. so if you have zoom.teams.rdp.bomgar and a list of other apps it wont run on a PC.

First of all my sign up $ has not appeared yet in any of three sites. Are you saying with Caesers you have to make one $300 bet?
thats what they told me..

If you are fanduel they have NFL games where you basically are betting that 3 points will be scored, and that you are doubling your money, thus, free money

Good luck today, folks! What’s everyone putting their Caesar's money on?!
If you are talking about the one time wager it should be on the best $ line allowable.

If you are talking about the one time wager it should be on the best $ line allowable.
That's what I've done over the last few months with Caesar's in NJ. I used free bets they gave me and took big ML or futures bets with long odds. I hit with a few and I noticed the free bet offers have dwindled. They don't like when you use their money to hit a 5 to 1 or 7 to 1 shot.

So, I was just on hold for almost seven hours with Caeser's because my deposit bonus wasn't given to me yet, but the girl said that it could take two days even though some people I know got theirs almost instantaneously. I also asked her why some of my bets came from my bonus acct and why some from my deposit (cash) acct once I made a deposit. She said you have to bet an amount equal to your deposit (but no, it doesn't have to be only one bet) and all of the bets have to qualify by being only on wages -300 or greater. I like the app, and I am winning so far, I just don't like the way they are doing the bonus pool. Nothing like NYRABets app. I can see myself doing more over/under bets on team sports, especially at the half times of games, like I did last night during the football game. Obviously, you can go crazy but it's nice to be in the flow of a game and you can actually bet a few dollars on the outcome. And they do go crazy with all of these promotions and incentives to get you to bet more. I think there was one the other day that if three of the New York teams won (Giants, Jets, Bills, Nets, Knicks, Rangers, Sabres or some combo) you would win +85 or something. Most of those bets are terrible but I should start tracking them.

So, I was just on hold for almost seven hours with Caeser's because my deposit bonus wasn't given to me yet, but the girl said that it could take two days even though some people I know got theirs almost instantaneously. I also asked her why some of my bets came from my bonus acct and why some from my deposit (cash) acct once I made a deposit. She said you have to bet an amount equal to your deposit (but no, it doesn't have to be only one bet) and all of the bets have to qualify by being only on wages -300 or greater. I like the app, and I am winning so far, I just don't like the way they are doing the bonus pool. Nothing like NYRABets app. I can see myself doing more over/under bets on team sports, especially at the half times of games, like I did last night during the football game. Obviously, you can go crazy but it's nice to be in the flow of a game and you can actually bet a few dollars on the outcome. And they do go crazy with all of these promotions and incentives to get you to bet more. I think there was one the other day that if three of the New York teams won (Giants, Jets, Bills, Nets, Knicks, Rangers, Sabres or some combo) you would win +85 or something. Most of those bets are terrible but I should start tracking them.
we were on with ceasers today. and told the $300 was a 1 bet thing as was the deposit match. probably everyone gets a different answer..

yesterday i was looking at draft kings and saw that their deposit match free bet was only for people who didnt have an existing fantasy acct already.. glad i didnt put $500 down and bet $500 on first bet thinking i was getting a free bet if i lost..

Caesars bet Knicks game and get $25 for every free throw made in last two minutes - up to $100.

This is so strange. NY will not allow mobile betting on League Cup matches. Today is Arsenal vs Liverpool. If they were playing a regular EPL game today, you could bet it. Why in the world are they restricting a league cup game? Other states allow it Lol

How we doin' so far? I have yet to watch a full NHL game but i'll be damned if I'm not taking something tonight

Caesars bet Knicks game and get $25 for every free throw made in last two minutes - up to $100.
I wonder how this ended up paying out

so i was trying to get fanduel to login again today.. switch computers since my main one has worksoftware they dont allow. still cant get in. found this nugget on one site

Ethernet will not pass the location check..

on another site I found people who said they couldnt connect because they only had one wifi in range? I would have that issue as there is only one Wifi at my house. but Im not even using wifi.

just confirmed with FD that their sites dont work with wired connections and will most likely not work if it cant find 3 or more devices and 2 wifi signals to triangulate a phone/tablet device.

just confirmed with FD that their sites dont work with wired connections and will most likely not work if it cant find 3 or more devices and 2 wifi signals to triangulate a phone/tablet device.
Well that's convenient.

Well that's convenient.
seems to me they are not fulfilling the contract if they only work with such rules. They told me its not their issue its because they use a 3rd part site.. they kept saying fix your wifi.. i kept saying its a pc not a laptop its wired.. then after several go arounds he said just use your phone.. i hate the phone for anything other than a quick 1 off bet.. you cant see only a small section of any page and half the time the keyboard goes over the betting windows so i have no idea what i am trying to place.

so i was trying to get fanduel to login again today.. switch computers since my main one has worksoftware they dont allow. still cant get in. found this nugget on one site

Ethernet will not pass the location check..

on another site I found people who said they couldnt connect because they only had one wifi in range? I would have that issue as there is only one Wifi at my house. but Im not even using wifi.
Why aren’t you just using your phone and the app for all your betting. That’s all I’ve done. In a perfect world there would be a nice desktop version I guess but the app works great

Why aren’t you just using your phone and the app for all your betting. That’s all I’ve done. In a perfect world there would be a nice desktop version I guess but the app works great
I find the phone app unusable because the font size is so bad for my eyesite..

Also when you are trying to make 5-10 bets on a PC you can use a mouse and quickly scan a page or look for a bet in a browser.. that just doesnt work well on a phone app..

Also the pages dont load well on the phone because there is not 4G in most areas, kinda like people who went to 5G phones and are really struggling right now.

on a good day I dont have to go out in the yard to use my cell phone.

I think the apps are awful. it takes 5-10 clicks to find a single bet. first you have to scroll and scroll to find a game. then click other wagers then click other tabs then click a bet then type in an amount. do that 15-20 games and its a chore.

in the browser its much easier and faster.

I dont mind TVG so much but again the browser is so much easier to use.

I find the phone app unusable because the font size is so bad for my eyesite..

Also when you are trying to make 5-10 bets on a PC you can use a mouse and quickly scan a page or look for a bet in a browser.. that just doesnt work well on a phone app..

Also the pages dont load well on the phone because there is not 4G in most areas, kinda like people who went to 5G phones and are really struggling right now.

on a good day I dont have to go out in the yard to use my cell phone.

I think the apps are awful. it takes 5-10 clicks to find a single bet. first you have to scroll and scroll to find a game. then click other wagers then click other tabs then click a bet then type in an amount. do that 15-20 games and its a chore.

in the browser its much easier and faster.

I dont mind TVG so much but again the browser is so much easier to use.
All great points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom