Next four out! | Syracusefan.com

Next four out!

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
According to @JBRBracketology on twitter!

Thoughts Fly Rodder?

IMG_6870.jpeg

Makes sense to me.

Need two more wins [mandatory, IMO], and a few favorable dominoes around us to topple.

But we're right there.

Basically, every game is an elimination game in terms of our NCAA chances IMO until we get to 22. But we're on the cusp.

Not sure why I'm called out in this post, but if it makes you happy ... I haven't said anything about where they are only that they're on the bubble and need to win games.

Good thing the committee goes by ... JBR Bracketology - whatever that is.

So St Johns went from not a chance to in, by going 3-3/4-5/5-8 over the last 6/9/13 games

Depaull/gtown. Crieghton and a Butler win who is now only ahead of Gtown/Depaul in the BE.

OC they beat no one.
I wouldn't put too much stock in this bracketology being anywhere near consensus let alone what the committee thinks.

So St Johns went from not a chance to in, by going 3-3/4-5/5-8 over the last 6/9/13 games

Depaull/gtown. Crieghton and a Butler win who is now only ahead of Gtown/Depaul in the BE.

OC they beat no one.
St Johns was always on bubble from everything I saw. I even remember mentioning they were a 10 seed on BMatrix when people were dumping on Pitino

OC they beat no one.

This is the one that got me. SJU should be nowhere near the bubble right now.

Note: I do see where they've won 3 straight in a tough NBE, but still...

This is one of the few brackets that make sense. Syracuse is better than Iowa, Ohio State, Old Mississippi, VA Tech, Texas A&M, Kansas State and Pitt, Yet most brackets put all of these school ahead of SU. ALL OF THEM.

people who crow about this team "finishing strong " must have forgotten all the years syracuse "shhet the sheets " in feb and march and still got a bid. (don't make me dig up the numbers...you know it's true.)

Not sure why I'm called out in this post, but if it makes you happy ... I haven't said anything about where they are only that they're on the bubble and need to win games.

Good thing the committee goes by ... JBR Bracketology - whatever that is.

Cuz you told me to start another thread about the tournament. So i did just for you.

How does Clemson lose to ND and stay a 5 seed?
Same way on the Women's side Gonzaga who lost badly to Louisville and another top 25 team gets credit as a 4 seed because they beat Stanford at home when their best player was only able to play 11 minutes.
They haven't beaten another good team.
And Notre Dame gets a 4 seed, when they lost home and away against Syracuse.

Pretty sure St. John’s would be down by g tech in this league

people who crow about this team "finishing strong " must have forgotten all the years syracuse "shhet the sheets " in feb and march and still got a bid. (don't make me dig up the numbers...you know it's true.)
This from same info you gave us on how the Hall owned us after PJ got there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom