Next six games are huge | Syracusefan.com

Next six games are huge

I think at Wake and at BC will be tough. I think we win the others

have to be concerned about a letdown against fsu. If I'm Red I go to the bench fast if the starters are off. Shake things up if needed, press whatever it takes but often a team will come out flat after a big win.

FSU, NCSt at home, Wake on the road, all one game ahead in the conference. Should wins at BC and Lville at home. Finish with a visit from Clemson.

Legit chance to make a big push to the tourney.
Biggest issue the past few seasons is the inability to string together wins in conference. Not sure it will be any different this year but at least this group has a chance to do it here. It’s there in front of them.

have to be concerned about a letdown against fsu. If I'm Red I go to the bench fast if the starters are off. Shake things up if needed, press whatever it takes but often a team will come out flat after a big win.
controlling the paint with boards and points will matter a lot, imo

This team knows what it’s capable of, has definitely experienced adversity but overcome it as well. Play with passion and energy and to that capacity, and they can finish the next several games and season strong, and come back with tenacity when they do lose along the way. They are still growing, learn from bumps, and hopefully secure an eventual path to the tournament.

I think NC St will be a tough matchup too. Will Maliq be able to hold Burns in check? The guy is an absolute load.
Foul him out like last year
Yeah, he has to guard Maliq as well. That won't be easy for him. Maliq should be getting down the floor as quickly as possible. We could pick up some easy baskets.

Yeah, he has to guard Maliq as well. That won't be easy for him. Maliq should be getting down the floor as quickly as possible. We could pick up some easy baskets.
This is a good point. I went to see NC State beat UVA and Burns was a load under the basket but over the course of the game they kind of went away from him. He doesn’t look well conditioned. He is in a shape but he is not in shape it seems

This is a good point. I went to see NC State beat UVA and Burns was a load under the basket but over the course of the game they kind of went away from him. He doesn’t look well conditioned. He is in a shape but he is not in shape it seems
Load is quite an understatement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom