NFL Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe there will be no Peyton Manning. Someone needs to bleach Eli's hair, break his nose and teach him to read a defense to ease us in to the post Peyton NFL.

I can't believe there will be no Peyton Manning. Someone needs to bleach Eli's hair, break his nose and teach him to read a defense to ease us in to the post Peyton NFL.
you can make fun of Eli all you want, but please call him by his full name when doing so...

its...

4x Pro Bowler, 2x Super Bowl Champion, 2x Super Bowl MVP, Maxwell and Unitas Award Winner...Eli Manning.

Thank you.

you can make fun of Eli all you want, but please call him by his full name when doing so...

its...

4x Pro Bowler, 2x Super Bowl Champion, 2x Super Bowl MVP, Maxwell and Unitas Award Winner...Eli Manning.

Thank you.
Ok, sorry. I can't believe there will be no Peyton Manning. Someone needs to bleach 4x Pro Bowler, 2x Super Bowl Champion, 2x Super Bowl MVP, Maxwell and Unitas Award Winner Eli Manning's hair, break his nose and teach him to read a defense to ease us in to the post Peyton NFL.

Carolina is laying 3.5 points on the road in this game tonight this makes no sense. Vegas must know something I get Siemen is starting but he won't be worse than Manning was in the Super Bowl and that stadium is going to be loud.

I think Denver smokes Carolina on D and wins the game outright 24-17. Carolina OL has been awful and I think Denver will get pressure.

I've never remembered an NFL season with more unknowns at the start. Manning retired. Brady Suspended for a month.

I think everything is wide open this year.

its...

Thank you.
I tried, but that is really long. From now on, can I just call him Maestro?

Carolina is laying 3.5 points on the road in this game tonight this makes no sense. Vegas must know something I get Siemen is starting but he won't be worse than Manning was in the Super Bowl and that stadium is going to be loud.

I think Denver smokes Carolina on D and wins the game outright 24-17. Carolina OL has been awful and I think Denver will get pressure.
there is much to be said for getting the line calls changed and of course, the play. Peyton did all that. there is more to QBing than just making all the throws, you know this.

im with the panthers tonight, and I hate them.

the vengeance and the QB deer in the headlight factor weighs heavy for me.

there is much to be said for getting the line calls changed and of course, the play. Peyton did all that. there is more to QBing than just making all the throws, you know this.

I agree with this, also the Broncos may still be Super Bowl drunk and not as hungry as the Panthers. Definitely more motivation on the Pathers' part.

Peyton was awful in the Super Bowl. Kony Ealy dominated him almost as much as Von Miller dominated Cam Newton.

The Broncos will get better QB play tonight from Siemen than they got in the Super Bowl. Also, the game is in Denver not a semi-neutral site game.

I want Carolina to win but Denver with the points is the proper bet.

Peyton was AWFUL all year, and the last 6 games of the year before. Nothing against Denver, they are ok, but I am sooooo glad Peyton is gone.

Reading Kaisers posts you would think the Mannings are as good as Brady, Brees and Roethlisberger put together.

The slobbering over the Mannings make me want to vomit.

Peyton was AWFUL all year, and the last 6 games of the year before. Nothing against Denver, they are ok, but I am sooooo glad Peyton is gone.

Reading Kaisers posts you would think the Mannings are as good as Brady, Brees and Roethlisberger put together.

The slobbering over the Mannings make me want to vomit.
I was on Peyton hard last year and the real reason I was wrong on Denver was I didn't respect that D enough. I respect that D now and think people are underrating them now. They are my favorites out West as they will get better QB play this year. Manning couldn't throw the ball last year. He made some plays but he was toast last year. The Denver D carried that team.

Siemen will be able to run the Kubiak offense. They will bootleg like crazy get him easy throws and will have a good running game because they won't have play exclusively in the shotgun like they had to with Peyton.

Eli is the 3rd best QB of his draft class. He has 2 rings which you can't take from him but I would rather have Roethilsberger or Rivers over Eli. Rivers has been stuck with one of the bottom 3 ownership franchises in the NFL and as a result hasn't had the support of the others. Eli and Joe Flacco are the same type of QBs. They average and don't scary you in the regular season but they can get in the playoffs and you don't want to play them there, but their teams aren't good enough to be playoff teams every year.

I like Denver, but I also like the Chiefs in the West this year. You can get away with below average QB play for a while, but chances are things will even out. I think the west comes down to those two teams. If Denver get's average QB play they could win the division again, but I think the Chiefs will be better than last year.

I kind of like the Panthers tonight.

Its gameday, the season is finally here. Good luck to everyones team, except the Giants and Eagles of course.

Oakland-RAIDERS-2016-BUD-LIGHT-LIMITED-EDITION-KICKOFF-_57.jpg

biggest Denver punt of the night and Dixon kicks a stinker

Denver getting 3.5 at home on opening night was easy money.

BTW quotes like this from "Classy John" are why we all know Goodell is a puppet of Mara and Rooney.
Cr4alzcUAAAH_O4.jpg

BTW quotes like this from "Classy John" are why we all know Goodell is a puppet of Mara and Rooney.
Cr4alzcUAAAH_O4.jpg
very proud of John. standing up for what is right.

and easy $$ last night, my arse.

Sick game/atmosphere to be in Thursday night. Had my brother and nephews from Cuse, fly in for the game. I think it was just about the loudest I've heard it in there, right up there with the AFC chip. I hope Riley has a good game next week, taking a lot of heat for him. lol. Simeon will be going through growing pains, but I could care less, as long as he's ready for the playoffs.

Btw, like Kaiser said, it's so overlooked with qb play, the ability to read the defense and get your team into the correct play. Without him coming in for Osweiler in the SD game, and doing exactly that, we might've never made it to the SB.

And call Eli by his real name; Elisha Manning.

Lock of the day tomorrow Arizona -6.5.
No Brady, Gronk, Nate Soldier, Sebazz Vollmer, Johnathon Cooper the Pats are going to get curb stomped tomorrow.

The D will keep them in the game but they score. Arizona 24 New England 6. I think they will 2 of 3 home games though.

Status
Not open for further replies.