NFL Thread | Page 116 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair, you have a couple people saying they talked to a couple people that said it was a mistake versus the actual people in charge of officiating coming out and confirming that it was the correct call. Doesn't seem very cut and dry at all.

NFL says Cowboys unsportsmanlike conduct penalty was properly called

When CC first came on the scene I thought he was refreshing in his candor. After a year or two I realized he's a blowhard pol like all the rest. He couldn't get re-elected if we spotted him 30 points.

I've sat right below where he sits in a luxury box at the Linc. Fans give him non-stop sheet the entire game. I can't imagine what it will be like the next time he visits.

He's sooo big I'd make him buy two boxes.

It is not a good year for the "defense wins championships" crowd. Football Outsiders has Pittsburgh 11th in DVOA. New England is 16th, Green Bay is 20th, and Atlanta is 27th.
I don't think that Steelers D is that good.
Good QBs can exploit their secondary. NE is the only team left with a decent secondary.
Pitt has good LBs mediocre DL and bad Secondary.

early september Vegas win total over/unders

KC 9.5
DEN 9
OAK 8.5
SD 7

2016 NFL Season Win Totals
Ok? Never said what Vegas thought. That's not where I was hearing it. I stated I heard it on our local radio, and I have 2 of the most die hard Raider fan friends you'd ever meet, that were hearing that same things, and we argued (as usual) about it, when we hung out.

I don't think that Steelers D is that good.
Good QBs can exploit their secondary. NE is the only team left with a decent secondary.
Pitt has good LBs mediocre DL and bad Secondary.

Steelers play a 3-4 so they pass rush Dupree and Harrison quite often.

Tuitt is a very solid DLineman.

Steelers play a 3-4 so they pass rush Dupree and Harrison quite often.

Tuitt is a very solid DLineman.

They have some good players, Shazier is a beast, I wanted the Cowboys to get him a few years ago, they took him one pick ahead of us.

C2ipGN6WQAAlCPD

Like I needed another reason to dislike the Pats ...

"Newly sworn-in president Donald Trump said New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was among those who called to give him well wishes on the eve of his inauguration."

Tom Brady when asked about Trump call: 'Let's talk about football stuff'

I read an article recently where some former die hard Pats fans said they no longer can watch or root for the Patriots because Brady apparently supports Trump. That's as sure a sign as any that they need to get a life.

Probably should have shown the death starball as a bit more underinflated...
oh enough of this sh@t. The league never pursued the under inflated balls in the giants steelers game. Nothing to see here leave Ben alone.

oh enough of this sh@t. The league never pursued the under inflated balls in the giants steelers game. Nothing to see here leave Ben alone.
Patriot's fans are far and away the most uptight fans in the world. It was a joke. Lighten up Francis.

Patriots/Steelers will get all the hype, but I think GB-Atlanta will be the more entertaining game and will produce the SB champion.

The AFC sucks.

Patriots/Steelers will get all the hype, but I think GB-Atlanta will be the more entertaining game and will produce the SB champion.

The AFC sucks.
Rodgers gives the Packers-Falcons game plenty of hype.

The AFC sucks.
The O/U of the NFC game is 60.5.
That is insane for a playoff. It will be the more high scoring game. The Packers-Falcons defense suck and the Falcons have the best offense and the other team has Rodgers.

The AFC game will be a more balanced football game.

Smhaat.

Do what others allegedly have done to you.

Nice cover.

No one won't see right through it though
My point is this happens a lot. The ahole who pulled the alarm should get 2 days in jail. A suspended sentence for 11.5 months and community service for being a moron.

This stuff happens almost every year and the Steelers are morons for staying in Boston over Providence like most teams do. Providence is closer to Foxboro, less traffic, and RI is lower key than Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.