NFL Thread | Page 117 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is this happens a lot. The ahole who pulled the alarm should get 2 days in jail. A suspended sentence for 11.5 months and community service for being a moron.

This stuff happens almost every year and the Steelers are morons for staying in Boston over Providence like most teams do. Providence is closer to Foxboro, less traffic, and RI is lower key than Boston.
$1 says the guy arrested is a brother or cousin of ' The Deflator' and his nickname is 'The Alarm Puller'.

Or better yet, a Batmanesque...The Alarmest

$1 says the guy arrested is a brother or cousin of ' The Deflator' and his nickname is 'The Alarm Puller'.

Don't quit your day job. A comedian you are not.
This is the sixth consecutive year you are watching the patriots on championship weekend that mustget boring.

Don't quit your day job. A comedian you are not.
If we out that to a vote, you'd end looking like a hilaree poller.

Anyway, Green Bay is pretty banged up, if they can't stay close, there will be no Rodgers magic.

In the feature, I'd be wary of an Antonio return.

Guess my joke didn't land. Was implying that the deflated football was because of the steelers.
My bad. I probably misread it. But thanks for the perfect segue.

16179120_1377268482319836_1451198510645233059_o.jpg

You solved the crime.
C2y8Z01WIAArqQ4

In all seriousness though the Mass state police caught the kid and he is getting the book thrown at him. He is getting 3 charges filed and could face up to 2 years in jail. He is getting a legit penalty.

You solved the crime.
C2y8Z01WIAArqQ4

In all seriousness though the Mass state police caught the kid and he is getting the book thrown at him. He is getting 3 charges filed and could face up to 2 years in jail. He is getting a legit penalty.

Kid is an idiot. There is no room for that nonsense.

These Falcons WRs versus those GB secondary is such a mismatch.
Finally a team is exposing how bad this GB secondary is.

These Falcons WRs versus those GB secondary is such a mismatch.
Finally a team is exposing how bad this GB secondary is.

Imagine if they weren't dropping passes.

Impressive start for the Falcons.

Green Bay has the worst D ever to make a championship game. The 2011 New England Patriots D has been replaced.
This GB D is just so bad. It gives Rodgers even more credit.
KaiserUEO how the hell did the Packers contain the Giants?

Green Bay has the worst D ever to make a championship game. The 2011 New England Patriots D has been replaced.
Giants OL is 1 of worst in history and easily the worst to ever make a playoff.

That, and OBJ sucks.

Numerous dropped passes sure didn't help.

The Falcons' defense is supposed to be worse.

Numerous dropped passes sure didn't help.
And Falcons backs and receivers are light years better than what the agiants were trotting out.

It's possible the Giants #3 on down WR, every tight end, the starting running back and the # 3...will all be OUT of the NFL next year.

No OL and that...good lord is Eli awesome or what??

How he F did he throw for 4K, 26TDs and win 11 games???!!

And Falcons backs and receivers are light years better than what the agiants were trotting out.

It's possible the Giants #3 on down WR, every tight end, the starting running back and the # 3...will all be OUT of the NFL next year.
Scary. And stunning they made it as far as they did, if that's the case.

Watching the GB secondary I feel like I am watching the SU secondary.
Anytime the opposing team doesn't complete the pass I am shocked or they drop the ball.

I think one of the Giants, Broncos or Patriots will end up with Christian McCaffrey.

Pass
Giants need a RB. That kid is a a legit running back and pass catching back as well.
I see him as good prospect. You aren't getting a starting year one LT in the 20s.
It would be a RT year one and a getting better to LT.
Elite LT prospects go top half of the first round.
I see NYG needs as OL, RB, TE.
Dalvin Cook and Leonard Fournette are top 15 picks.
The only TE with a first round grade is OJ Howard.

If you're scoring at home, this (so far) makes 7 of 9 generally non competitive playoff games.

Tonight should be better.

Should be.

Giants need a RB. That kid is a a legit running back and pass catching back as well.
I see him as good prospect. You aren't getting a starting year one LT in the 20s.
TE is a deep draft there will be a nice 1 In 2nd there. I've seen Njoku as a 1st rounder too.

Perkins will start at RB next year.

OL, TE, LB, WR, DE, CB.

Let's see what FA brings.

Kid's legit. Can use him wherever you have holes, in return game, rb, wr. He's perfect for todays game. Kyle Shanahan will be pulling out all the stops to get him in SF. I will gladly take him in Denver. We have plenty of openings for his skill set.

This Green Bay secondary has been XFL quality the second half of the year. Rodgers was playing at such a high level and they got enough turnovers it covered up that secondary.
Pittsburgh doesn't have a secondary to stop Atlanta. NE has enough depth to have a chance.
Atleast this AFC game should be a close game.

These conference title games and Super Bowls more often than not are not competitive good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.