NFL Thread | Page 121 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 Freeney couldn't put strong enough pressure on a papercut.

I heard on the radio yesterday that Blount is actually bigger than Freeney now.

This is going to be somewhat of an unpopular opinion, but my buddies and I were talking during our game yesterday and debating whether or not Julian Edelman is one big game away from being an HOFer. I thought he should have been the MVP in 2014 and I would imagine he catches somewhere around 8-10 balls Sunday. If he does that scores a TD and the Pats win he is in with a couple more productive years.

This is going to be somewhat of an unpopular opinion, but my buddies and I were talking during our game yesterday and debating whether or not Julian Edelman is one big game away from being an HOFer. I thought he should have been the MVP in 2014 and I would imagine he catches somewhere around 8-10 balls Sunday. If he does that scores a TD and the Pats win he is in with a couple more productive years.
Last 4 years he has been HOF worthy but he needs another 4-5 years at this level IMO. Wes Welker had great numbers and I think Edelman is better than Welker but those stats Welker has probably will deprive him of the HOF.
Right now I see HOF WRs as
Julio Jones
AJ Green
Antonio Brown
Calvin Johnson

Those guys are the HOFers from Edelman's era. He needs 4-5 more years at his current level and maybe. He should have been MVP 2 years as he started the comeback with that play Cam Chancellor concussed him and then he had the GW TD.

The Patriots slot WR in the Brady has been Troy Brown, Deion Branch, Wes Welker, Julian Edelman. I think Edelman is the best of the 4.

Edelman is a lock for the HOF.

He just has to wait his turn.

They need to put these guys in 1st...

David Tyree
David Patton
Briancuse
Rae Carruth
Justin Pugh was on the Pope and the Pope thought Pugh made the Pro Bowl. The SIRIUSXM should pay him to bring back Mike and the Mad Dog.

Edelman has work to do I don't think he has the resume yet but if he stays on his path he will end up with over 1000 passes if he stays healthy the next 5 years.
Enjoy watching Brady go for the thumb on Sunday. I won't be seeing the Packers/Giants on the field it will be the Falcons and the Patriots.

Justin Pugh was on the Pope and the Pope thought Pugh made the Pro Bowl. The SIRIUSXM should pay him to bring back Mike and the Mad Dog.

Edelman has work to do I don't think he has the resume yet but if he stays on his path he will end up with over 1000 passes if he stays healthy the next 5 years.
Enjoy watching Brady go for the thumb on Sunday. I won't be seeing the Packers/Giants on the field it will be the Falcons and the Patriots.
I'm sorry, we must not be talking about the same Julian Edelman.

I'm talking about the soon to be 31 year old with 4500yds to his name and 24 TDs.

The guy I'm talking about won't match Amani Toomer's career production.

I thought u knew u were being trolled earlier, now I don't think so.

I was just piggybacking.

As for the greatest sports radio talk show host ever goes...Does anyone know who mad the pro bowl?

Does anyone care??

Did anyone watch??

Before Pugh got hurt, he was having an all pro year.

Anyway, today from 5-6, Mike AND the MadDog reunited for 50+ straight commercial free minutes on my drive home.

It was beautiful.

I'm talking about the soon to be 31 year old with 4500yds to his name and 24 TDs.

I was just piggybacking.

As for the greatest sports radio talk show host ever goes...Does anyone know who mad the pro bowl?

Does anyone care??

Did anyone watch??

Anyway, today from 5-6, Mike AND the MadDog reunited for 50+ straight commercial free minutes on my drive home.

It was beautiful.
Why do you think I said SIRIUSXD should pay Mike. That 5 o'clock hour was phenomenal. Mad Dog and Mike are the greatest sports radio duo ever.

I was just piggybacking.

Does anyone care??

Did anyone watch??

It was beautiful.

Had no idea they got together, I must listen to this on the website.

Alex Mack is playing in the Super Bowl with a broken fibula. Good luck blocking Alan Branch.

I was just piggybacking.

Does anyone care??

Did anyone watch??

It was beautiful.

I know you and I disagree on Francesa so in furtherance of that disagreement I gotta tell ya that Russo is 10x a better interviewer than Francesa. I listen to him a lot on XM and he gets to the point so much faster with very good questions. In other words the guest does most of the talking and not the host.

Marshall Faulk just called tommyboy a cheater on live tv and it was BEAUTIFUL.

Marshall Faulk just called tommyboy a cheater on live tv and it was BEAUTIFUL.
He is entitled to his opinion but he doesn't understand basic facts. He says it's a fact the Patriots taped a walk thru when it was proven to be false and the newspaper that reported it issued a page 1 apology. Marshall is bitter his greatest show on turf team was held to 17 points.
That Lombardi resides in New England sorry.
Analysts like Bart Scott, LaDanion Tomlinson, Marshall Faulk are butt hurt.

He is entitled to his opinion but he doesn't understand basic facts. He says it's a fact the Patriots taped a walk thru when it was proven to be false and the newspaper that reported it issued a page 1 apology. Marshall is bitter his greatest show on turf team was held to 17 points.
That Lombardi resides in New England sorry.
Analysts like Bart Scott, LaDanion Tomlinson, Marshall Faulk are butt hurt.
Keep believing that.

We all know Goodell threw the patsies the HUGEST of solids by destroying all the tapes.

He had too, or all those Lombardi's would be in a safe on Park Ave.

I'll assume you sent him your annual Thank You card...

Keep believing that.

We all know Goodell threw the patsies the HUGEST of solids by destroying all the tapes.

He had too, or all those Lombardi's would be in a safe on Park Ave.

I'll assume you sent him your annual Thank You card...

Boston Herald says Spygate story false, apologizes

Goodell met with the guy who made the allegations he admitted he made them. Herald reporter the story with one source who was the bitter ex-employee. Goodell destroyed nothing because there was nothing.

Once the bell is rung is can't be unrung. This POS was false and gives people that want to hate the ability to do so.'

What the Patriots admitted to doing was videotaping the coaches on the sideline over the NFL designated spot where it was legal to video. They admitted their guilt and took their penalty. They beat the Rams and that is why Faulk is bitter. They copied the SB 25 gameplan the Giants used against Buffalo and Faulk is bitter.

Boston Herald says Spygate story false, apologizes

Goodell met with the guy who made the allegations he admitted he made them. Herald reporter the story with one source who was the bitter ex-employee. Goodell destroyed nothing because there was nothing.
The 'Boston Herald'...

Th 'KaiserUEO Herald' says the tapes destroyed were unbelievably damaging to the patsies and the integrity of the NFL.

It's possible both Faulk and Irvin are drunk here...

This is good...

The 'Boston Herald'...

Th 'KaiserUEO Herald' says the tapes destroyed were unbelievably damaging to the patsies and the integrity of the NFL.

It's possible both Faulk and Irvin are drunk here...

This is good...
You obviously don't know the facts. It was the Boston Herald that started the whole thing with the Rams walk through tapes. John Tomase said Matt Walsh told him he had a tape of the Rams walk through. The Herald reported it as a fact.
Goodell demanded to meet with Walsh as if the Pats did that after his penalties for Spygate he would have dropped the hammer.
Walsh was summoned to NY and admitted to Goodell he didn't have a tape and he made story up Because he was bitter the Patriots fired him.

The Herald realized they F'ed up and had to issue a page 1 apology.

AFC East fans would rather root for the Patriots to win tonight but both Belichick and Brady retire or would you rather the Patriots lose tonight but Belichick/Brady are around another 5 years?

Hit Brady often, and he's no different than any other QB in those circumstances. Atlanta D is getting after it!

Falcons rattled Brady with all the shots. Blount'a fumble killed them.
As Atlanta is too high powered.
Congrats to them. If Patriots don't stop the Falcons from scoring the first drive in the 3rd this will get out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.