NFL Thread | Page 141 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nassib has one shot the Jaguars give him a chance if not the kid played 4 years didn't get hurt and is eligible for an NFL pension.
if everyone brings 4 to camp...that's obviously 128 and 15 'jobs' left.

the jags are currently at 3...

I remember when Marrone(Bills) took EJ Manuel over Nassib.

I lost a little respect for some board veterans who should know better that night. Their screeching about how Marrone screwed over Nassib was priceless. I'm no St. Doug fan and I thought that was nuts.

I lost a little respect for some board veterans who should know better that night. Their screeching about how Marrone screwed over Nassib was priceless. I'm no St. Doug fan and I thought that was nuts.
Kaiser's Board Rule #1: The Board is always wrong.

granted, sitting behind a future HOFer who doesnt miss a snap, let alone a game, didnt help him this offseason, but teams also had 3 1/2 rounds to draft him...and they all passed.

I hope he paid attention, because he would make for a great QB coach and/or OC with all that knowledge he was around for 4 years.

Only May and Im starting to think we'll sweep the pats

Cyrus Koundijo released. Didn't see that coming.

Buffalo's new front office isn't playing around.

Picked up Rod Streater.

Watkins/Jones/Holmes/Streater/Brown is about 5,000x better than the nonsense we had last year.

Cyrus Koundijo released. Didn't see that coming.

Buffalo's new front office isn't playing around.

Picked up Rod Streater.

Watkins/Jones/Holmes/Streater/Brown is about 5,000x better than the nonsense we had last year.

That off the field incident from a couple months ago where he was found without pants wandering in a field might have sealed the deal with Kouandijo.

John Mara says signing Colin Kaepernick would lead to fan backlash

"Classy" John Mara: How do you resign a piece of garbage who repeatedly abused his wife but say that Kaepernick never in trouble, at all is too toxic?

The more he talks the more we realize how big a fraud and an idiot he truly is.
lol with your obsession with the Mara's.

Put away your hatred of them for just a second. There is nothing in that article that other GM's are not thinking. Nothing.

lol with your obsession with the Mara's.

Put away your hatred of them for just a second. There is nothing in that article that other GM's are not thinking. Nothing.
It is John Mara. He is a phony and pretends to be this classy owner who should get the respect his father got.
Whoopie-Doo your family has owned the team for a long time.

What Mara does behind the scenes is a joke. He is the commissioner and I don't forget that stuff. He is a joke for these comments. How he skated on the Josh Brown stuff shows he is a boob. He has sisters and daughters don't forget that about Father Flannigan Mara.

I get your a Giants fan. I don't dislike your team but I despise one of your 2 team owners. He gets protected by the media as well. These comments are a joke especially after he said about the Brown affair. More people obviously care about social protest than they do employing domestic violence repeat offenders.

John Mara says signing Colin Kaepernick would lead to fan backlash

"Classy" John Mara: How do you resign a piece of garbage who repeatedly abused his wife but say that Kaepernick never in trouble, at all is too toxic?

The more he talks the more we realize how big a fraud and an idiot he truly is.

Mara didn't say he was too toxic to sign... the Giants weren't going to seriously consider it anyway. He simply pointed out that he received the most "emotional mail" about that particular situation than any other during his tenure in the league.

This article says nothing about Mara as a person. Perhaps it says more about the average football fan, or society in general. Maybe?

Knowing how much you love Mara and have never said a bad word about him, I am shocked that you came up with such a venomous conclusion after a five paragraph article.

Mara didn't say he was too toxic to sign... the Giants weren't going to seriously consider it anyway. He simply pointed out that he received the most "emotional mail" about that particular situation than any other during his tenure in the league.

This article says nothing about Mara as a person. Perhaps it says more about the average football fan, or society in general. Maybe?

Knowing how much you love Mara and have never said a bad word about him, I am shocked that you came up with such a venomous conclusion after a five paragraph article.
So if you are to believe John he received more mail on a social protestor than he did on a player who has been accused of multiple domestic violence affairs. With the Giants being aware of the incident that took place at the 2016 Pro Bowl?
If Kaepernick could help the Giants win he would have a different view.

So if you are to believe John he received more mail on a social protestor than he did on a player who has been accused of multiple domestic violence affairs. With the Giants being aware of the incident that took place at the 2016 Pro Bowl?

I do believe John. Sadly I think a lot of people are desensitized with domestic violence by athletes to the point where they may not approve of it, but aren't exactly surprised by it anymore to elicit an emotional reaction with loads of mail sent to the organization. What Kap did with his protest was very unique and the media fueled the flames.

Should people be more concerned about domestic violence rather than a knee during an anthem? I would say so, as only one of those acts actually hurts someone. But Alsacs, come on now... if you hadn't noticed it, a lot of people are idiots.

Once A Giant, Always a Giant.

Great job here, again...Mr. Mara.

You still have 2 days left to send Commisioner Goodell your monthly thank you card for him going easy on the patsies regarding Spygate. Don't let up now just because the Seahawks and falcons are idiots...

Once A Giant, Always a Giant.

Great job here, again...Mr. Mara.

You still have 2 days left to send Commisioner Goodell your monthly thank you card for him going easy on the patsies regarding Spygate. Don't let up now just because the Seahawks and falcons are idiots...
I respect these posts I wish we got more of them on the main boards.

It has to be Dak injury insurance.

Short of a serious injury to Dak I don't see Romo giving up the cush CBS job he got that pays him 5 million a year not to get his collarbone broken.

I don't see him giving that up, I was hoping he would have come back next year. I Joke with all my Cowboy fan friends, now that Romo is gone watch Dak get hurt, and we will be stuck with Kellen Moore.

I don't see him giving that up, I was hoping he would have come back next year. I Joke with all my Cowboy fan friends, now that Romo is gone watch Dak get hurt, and we will be stuck with Kellen Moore.
Hypothetically, if Dak Prescott were to tear his ACL in week 2, You don't think Romo would come back ?

Hypothetically, if Dak Prescott were to tear his ACL in week 2, You don't think Romo would come back ?

No I think Romo is done, I don't think he would Jeopardize his health or his number one job at Cbs to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.