NFL Thread | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't see Cleveland trading Haden straight up for Jimmy G even with the injuries he's had. That would be an insanely good get for the Patriots though.
Cleveland isn't winning anything with Haden. Jimmy is about the best Cleveland could get. NE is getting at least a first round pick for Garrapplo.

The ball was on the 39, you can't attempt a 56 yard fg there.

You're wrong. The ball was on the 36 yard line. Would have been a 53 yard FG attempt. Sturgis had already made a 55 yarder in the same direction with room to spare. Not a chip shot by any means but definitely worth a shot because it would have put Philly up 10.

You're wrong. The ball was on the 36 yard line. Would have been a 53 yard FG attempt. Sturgis had already made a 55 yarder in the same direction with room to spare. Not a chip shot by any means but definitely worth a shot because it would have put Philly up 10.

Look at where Lee tackled him, it was at the 39, not the 36.

Look at where Lee tackled him, it was at the 39, not the 36.

Go look at any website. They have play by play stats. ESPN, NFL.com all of em say 36. I watched comcast sports net and they showed the sequence. Ball at 36 yard line and question was why didn't they kick FG from there given previous 55 yarder. Btw you are aware he kicked a 55 yarder, right?

Go look at any website. They have play by play stats. ESPN, NFL.com all of em say 36. I watched comcast sports net and they showed the sequence. Ball at 36 yard line and question was why didn't they kick FG from there given previous 55 yarder. Btw you are aware he kicked a 55 yarder, right?

I just did, it was at the 38, you can't try a 55 yarder there, when your defense is playing well, unless you have a Dan Bailey type kicker.

I just did, it was at the 38, you can't try a 55 yarder there, when your defense is playing well, unless you have a Dan Bailey type kicker.

You just did what?

Thanks Eagles. First time I've rooted for you in memory, and you can't take care of business. I'm sure they'll come back and play absolutely out of their minds next week though. That's just how things usually go with them.

Thanks Eagles. First time I've rooted for you in memory, and you can't take care of business. I'm sure they'll come back and play absolutely out of their minds next week though. That's just how things usually go with them.

Every time I root for the Giants to help me out, they lose lol.

Ever hear of a thing called forward progress? The ball was marked at the 36 yard line. He threw him back to the 38. So as I stated at the outset he would have attempted a 53 yarder in the same direction where he drilled a 55 yarder with room to spare.

Ever hear of a thing called forward progress? The ball was marked at the 36 yard line. He threw him back to the 38. So as I stated at the outset he would have attempted a 53 yarder in the same direction where he drilled a 55 yarder with room to spare.

His progress wasn't stopped at the 36. Even if the ball was at the 36, we aren't talking about a lights out kicker, your defense was playing well, punting wasn't a bad decision there.

Dallas and Seattle are the top 2 NFC teams. Sam Bradford is hurting Minnesota. That D needs a QB who can sustain drives and give them rest. Bradford blows but they are still the North favorite.

Dallas and Seattle are the top 2 NFC teams. Sam Bradford is hurting Minnesota. That D needs a QB who can sustain drives and give them rest. Bradford blows but they are still the North favorite.

Hard to blame Bradford when he was that awful OL in front of him.

Good QBs get rid of the ball fast even with a chitty OL. Look at Brady last year the Pats OL was awful and he got rid of it fast.
Bradford is a bad QB he is a game manager. Chicago's defense sucks I don't care if the OL sucks 10 points is awful.

His progress wasn't stopped at the 36. Even if the ball was at the 36, we aren't talking about a lights out kicker, your defense was playing well, punting wasn't a bad decision there.

You obviously missed the 55 yarder that was drilled in the same direction in the first half. A 53 yarder should have been attempted.

Not sure he's aware that Minnesota lost both starting tackles to injury for the season.

Cowboys vs Pats in sb 51, should be fun.

Lots of football to be played but the idea we could be 7 and 1 without Romo is crazy.

On a side note the Fox crew doing this Dallas Cleveland game is awful.

Lots of football to be played but the idea we could be 7 and 1 without Romo is crazy.

On a side note the Fox crew doing this Dallas Cleveland game is awful.

Im not a Brennaman fan, but Davis and Speilman are pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.