NFL Thread | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another guy that hasn't bothered to look at the standings.

I know the standings well, if the Giants win tonight you will be in last place, with all three teams having the tiebreaker over you,have you seen your upcoming schedule its pretty tough.

I know the standings well, if the Giants win tonight you will be in last place, with all three teams having the tiebreaker over you,have you seen your upcoming schedule its pretty tough.

The Eagles play three teams that they will compete with for the playoffs - NYG, Redskins and Packers -all three games at the Linc.

They've played nine games this year and while they're 5-4 they've only been outplayed once this year (at Washington). I understand the schedule but I think it's foolish to write them off.

The Eagles play three teams that they will compete with for the playoffs - NYG, Redskins and Packers -all three games at the Linc.

They've played nine games this year and while they're 5-4 they've only been outplayed once this year (at Washington). I understand the schedule but I think it's foolish to write them off.

Your next three games are at Seattle, Gb at home, and at Cincy, you would have to win two of them to stay alive.

Yes, including an extra-motivated Romo.

Honestly Eagles have had plenty of success against Romo. Would welcome him to the Linc where he has been scraped off the turf many times. Good luck to him behind a second string OL and a resting Zeke Elliott.

Your next three games are at Seattle, Gb at home, and at Cincy, you would have to win two of them to stay alive.

So if they win one and are 6-6 then they're eliminated? Wha?

Honestly Eagles have had plenty of success against Romo. Would welcome him to the Linc where he has been scraped off the turf many times. Good luck to him behind a second string OL and a resting Zeke Elliott.

Garret and Jones would never subject him to that, it would be Sanchize time if the game means nothing.

Unless the Giants and Skins fall apart, yes. Its going to take ten wins to make it.

Both of those teams are very capable of falling apart. It's wide open.

Garret and Jones would never subject him to that, it would be Sanchize time if the game means nothing.

Which makes my point. That game is more likely than not to mean nothing to Dallas and smart coaches don't play their best players in those spots.

Both of those teams are very capable of falling apart. It's wide open.

They could, I'm just not sold on the Eagles winning 5 more games, if they win two of the next three, I will change my mind.

Which makes my point. That game is more likely than not to mean nothing to Dallas and smart coaches don't play their best players in those spots.

I hope it doesn't mean anything, but the Eagles would need to find at least 4 more wins going into that game.

I hope it doesn't mean anything, but the Eagles would need to find at least 4 more wins going into that game.

It will certainly be challenging but I could see them being slightly favored in the other three remaining home games and at least a pick em against Baltimore. I also don't think it's a given that 10 wins is a must. Not in this parity driven league.

It will certainly be challenging but I could see them being slightly favored in the other three remaining home games and at least a pick em against Baltimore. I also don't think it's a given that 10 wins is a must. Not in this parity driven league.

If Baltimore keeps winning it won't be a pk, I don't want to sound like an Eagle hater, but I just don't see them getting 5 more wins with their schedule. Its possible 9 wins could get a wild card spot, if the Giants win tonight, I think that will be a lot less likely.

If Baltimore keeps winning it won't be a pk, I don't want to sound like an Eagle hater, but I just don't see them getting 5 more wins with their schedule. Its possible 9 wins could get a wild card spot, if the Giants win tonight, I think that will be a lot less likely.

"If" is shaky. What impresses you about Baltimore? They've beaten Cleveland twice, Jacksonville once and beat the Steelers without Ben.

Romo needs game action. That would be a perfect opportunity for him to shake off rust.

If KC makes the SB I'll walk to Missouri. They suck.

I wouldn't say they suck but I live in KC and have seen more Chiefs than anyone should have to watch. They don't have enough offense imho.

"If" is shaky. What impresses you about Baltimore? They've beaten Cleveland twice, Jacksonville once and beat the Steelers without Ben.

They have the same record as you, and the game is in Baltimore.

Romo needs game action. That would be a perfect opportunity for him to shake off rust.

He could get game action before that, if you have everything clinched, and are not playing to win, there is no point to playing Tony.

Giants! Once again, never a doubt!

The defense is rock solid now, and the running game actually came through and sealed the game!

I wouldn't get too excited, the Bengals stink.

I wouldn't get too excited, the Bengals stink.

They have talent and should be better in my opinion. Regardless, I don't care about that though. It doesn't matter if the other team is good or not, it pretty much is always close with the Giants. Just get the Ws, that's all I'm concerned with.

He could get game action before that, if you have everything clinched, and are not playing to win, there is no point to playing Tony.
If the Cowboys have everything clinched, they should sit both their first and second string quarterbacks in the final game.? I think that is unprecedented.

They have talent and should be better in my opinion. Regardless, I don't care about that though. It doesn't matter if the other team is good or not, it pretty much is always close with the Giants. Just get the Ws, that's all I'm concerned with.
6-3 on the way to 8-3 and then some real pressure football.

right now the pokes are skippin' about and whistlin' Dixie, nobody tell them that the BigBlue object in the rear view mirror IS closer than it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.