NFL Thread | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete Carroll went for the dagger I respect what he did. He went for 2 up 7 points. He basically tried to win the game with the 2'point conversion.

So with all of that contact there is no call? And honestly Chris collinsowrth for saying a no call is a good call.

It was a good no call, Gronk as he's known to do, initiated the contact.

Their three remaining divisional games are all at home. They are largely in control of their own destiny given where the standings are at right now.

Their odds are pretty bad.

It was a good no call, Gronk as he's known to do, initiated the contact.

So call offensive. You can't have that much contact and not call anything. Also initiating contact VW grabbing a guys arms at different. And don't give me it's the end of the game bullspit. That much contact needs to be called one way or another.

I thought it was a good no call since contact was initiated by the O and then the defender continued it. If he wouldn't have tried pushing off he would've scored the td. And I'm not an end of the game guy, as I think that's bs. I'm a call it the same, at any point type.

It was a dumb play call. Seattle exposed the Pats D. The Collins trade ruined the Pats season. I think KC will win the AFC.

So tell me which teams have stadiums that transform into a great advantage for them?
Seahawks and Chiefs noise level gets them a few offsides every home game.

Games like Bills - Seahawks, Pats- Seahawks and Cowboys - Steelers show how great a product there can be. But then you have so many games of monotony that all look alike (see Jets - any game). Great QB play and overall level of intensity seem to differentiate the two types.

It was a dumb play call. Seattle exposed the Pats D. The Collins trade ruined the Pats season. I think KC will win the AFC.

I think that is an amazing leap. i think I just may keep watching to see if they can sneak another win or two out.

Of the three divisional games the toughest (Cowboys) is the last one and the Boys' may not even need that game.
You might be facing an extremely motivated Romo in that game.

I think that is an amazing leap. i think I just may keep watching to see if they can sneak another win or two out.
Of course they will look at the QBs left on the schedule they all suck. How we for the Patrjots this is a 2 game season. The playoffs And good QBs like Wilson will light them up. The pats D against good offenses is atrocious.
They are in big trouble in January which is all that matters.

Raiders-Pats would definitely be a shootout. I wouldn't like that matchup at all but all 3 AFC West teams would be tough matchups.
Denver elite D
KC all around deep team
Raiders elite young O

KC is ultimately limited by the pedestrian QB.

I love the time of the season when people start picking KC to win stuff. I mean honestly, I can't see them having enough to get over the hump, no different than most years. I'd buy into the...man this is hard...the Raiders before them.

I love the time of the season when people start picking KC to win stuff. I mean honestly, I can't see them having enough to get over the hump, no different than most years. I'd buy into the...man this is hard...the Raiders before them.

You're probably right. This is just a strange season though. The Patriots are the only team that I'd say is even close to elite in either conference.

You're probably right. This is just a strange season though. The Patriots are the only team that I'd say is even close to elite in either conference.
With no pass rush, can't see how they get the ultimate prize. Not impossible, but to grab a low hanging fruit, when Seattle gets Wilson more healthy, and if their Oline gets better, they look like a way more complete team.

With no pass rush, can't see how they get the ultimate prize. Not impossible, but to grab a low hanging fruit, when Seattle gets Wilson more healthy, and if their Oline gets better, they look like a way more complete team.

Doesn't seem to be a team in either conference that is elite on both sides of the ball so their lack of a pass rush may not matter.

That's obviously the huge question mark on them. If they can fix that, Seattle should cruise, but I'm not sure that line is fixable.

Right now, I'd say New England remains the heavy favorites in the AFC. In the NFC, I'm not sure who makes it to the Super Bowl, but I'm inclined to think the Cowboys might have the best formula to get there, and I think their ability to slow the game down and keep opposing offenses off the field could present a major challenge to the Patriots if they make it to the Super Bowl.

How much longer does Min plan to go with Blair Walsh? He is killing them.

You might be facing an extremely motivated Romo in that game.

Depends. If Cowboys don't need the game then we'll be facing several 2nd stringers. Eagles already played the Cowboys to a standstill in Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.