NFL Thread | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dak is looking very rookie like. Holding the ball to long and being careless. We are going to see Romo at some point this year. It will probably be in the Philly game and then again in the playoffs.
Well he is a rookie. And still outperforming a two time SB champion.

Is Eli even a top 16 QB right now?

That OL isn't great but it is not an excuse for 89 yards in a half. The D is playing well and Eli can't do anything.

Is Eli even a top 16 QB right now?

That OL isn't great but it is not an excuse for 89 yards in a half. The D is playing well and Eli can't do anything.
Take one perspective, PFF has him 30th graded qb.

Both sides are an absolute mess. Giants are missing open relievers and turning the ball over and Dallas for some unknown reason keeps trying to throw instead of pounding Zeke.

Mariano-Rivera-Speaker.jpg

Calling it now. Dak plays like this vs. the Bucs next week and we will see Romo. He busts through the wall he has hit or we ride the rest of the way with Tony. Too much on the line to have him playing like this in December.

Calling it now. Dak plays like this vs. the Bucs next week and we will see Romo. He busts through the wall he has hit or we ride the rest of the way with Tony. Too much on the line to have him playing like this in December.

Its one bad game, we are one win away from clinching everything.

2 W's and we're fine. Tough remaining schedule but I can find reason why we should win each one. Need Pugh back badly though.

Got one of them tonight!

Welcome to the Meadowlands, Dak!

Its one bad game, we are one win away from clinching everything.

He has not played well since Thanksgiving. He plays like this against Tampa and I guarantee we see Romo. Jerry isn't going to risk a shot at the Super Bowl over a rookie's feelings.

Eli won and is a two time champ.

Dak ain't nobody.

Gotta wonder about people...2x Super Bowl champ verses a conservative system offense that did nothing.

Maybe Jerry meets Christie for a milkshake before he flies out.

Eli won and is a two time champ.

Dak ain't nobody.

Eli played like crap, this was the Giants super bowl tonight. They will be lucky to win a playoff game with their awful offense.

Gotta wonder about people...2x Super Bowl champ verses a conservative system offense that did nothing.

Maybe Jerry meets Christie for a milkshake before he flies out.

This was the Giants Super bowl, and they looked anything but impressive.

He has not played well since Thanksgiving. He plays like this against Tampa and I guarantee we see Romo. Jerry isn't going to risk a shot at the Super Bowl over a rookie's feelings.

Maybe not, but we still have the division and the number one seed locked up.

Eli played like crap, this was the Giants super bowl tonight. They will be lucky to win a playoff game with their awful offense.

And Dallas lost to us twice! So where are they going?

Pray you don't see us again!

This was the Giants Super bowl, and they looked anything but impressive.

That's really stupid considering the 2x Super Bowl MVP under center.

There was a time when defense actually matters, and the Giants are bringing it back. Or the Dallas offense is pretty pedestrian. Take your choice.

Maybe not, but we still have the division and the number one seed locked up.

Does it matter when our offense has hit the wall? The only reason this wasn't a blow out was because the Giants are awful on offense.

We come out and put up yards/points on the Bucs and I will say I was wrong but I don't see it happening unless Romo plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.