NFL Thread | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta wonder about people...2x Super Bowl champ verses a conservative system offense that did nothing.

Maybe Jerry meets Christie for a milkshake before he flies out.

Jerry should've watched this one from his recliner. That couldn't have been any fun.

That's really stupid considering the 2x Super Bowl MVP under center.

There was a time when defense actually matters, and the Giants are bringing it back. Or the Dallas offense is pretty pedestrian. Take your choice.
Easy. You guys got 3 turnovers and scored 10 points. Not like Eli is running a juggernaut back there.

Jerry should've watched this one from his recliner. That couldn't have been any fun.

We are 11-2 and have lost one game in three months, I would be feeling pretty good right now if I were him.

There was a time when defense actually matters, and the Giants are bringing it back. Or the Dallas offense is pretty pedestrian. Take your choice.

Eli made a few awful decisions, but he had zero chance behind the OL tonight. Difficult circumstances. Pugh coming back will help a lot. Flowers was killing us.

The D was lights out, and Beckham can right a lot of wrongs in a hurry. What a catch and run.

Easy. You guys got 3 turnovers and scored 10 points. Not like Eli is running a juggernaut back there.

Calling it their "Super Bowl" considering the overall body of work at best is a bad bad choice of words.

The Giants line clearly needs work. Pugh hopefully back next week.

Thats great, the Giants haven't made the playoffs in 5 years, and have major offensive problems all year long, The Cowboys have had a couple of bad games, last time I checked they are still 11-2.

We are 11-2 and have lost one game in three months, I would be feeling pretty good right now if I were him.

He's lost twice to a team he might have to see again, and he's going to have a QB controversy story all week long.

after seeing Dallas and Seattle lay eggs tonight the Super Bowl will be a cakewalk for whomever represents the AFC.

Eli made a few awful decisions, but he had zero chance behind the OL tonight. Difficult circumstances. Pugh coming back will help a lot. Flowers was killing us.

The D was lights out, and Beckham can right a lot of wrongs in a hurry. What a catch and run.

He should have thrown 3 ints tonight, he was brutal, and I would say that was a terrible job by the Cowboys d to let him score.

Guinness said:

I also remember Eli dropping the ball on a wide open TD pass and OBJ dropping 2 possible TD passes. Could have easily been 31-7 Giants.

Briancuse said:

0-2

He's lost twice to a team he might have to see again, and he's going to have a QB controversy story all week long.

Who cares, how many times did the Giants lose to the Cowboys in 07? When the Cowboys go deep into the playoffs, and the Giants are one and done, it won't matter.

He should have thrown 3 ints tonight, he was brutal, and I would say that was a terrible job by the Cowboys d to let him score.

Nobody catches Beckham on those. He gave us the lead over Baltimore the same way.

I also remember Eli dropping the ball on a wide open TD pass and OBJ dropping 2 possible TD passes. Could have easily been 31-7 Giants.

Not really, Bailey missed that fg by inches, we could still be playing right now.

Thats great, the Giants haven't made the playoffs in 5 years, and have major offensive problems all year long, The Cowboys have had a couple of bad games, last time I checked they are still 11-2.

And a very pretty helmet to boot.

Jenkins, Vernon, and Harrison have all been flat out studs! Reese hit home runs with all three of those signings.

And Collins is playing at an elite level. I was sure Witten was going to run for the first down at the end of the third quarter and Collins came up and made a great tackle.

I will take 11-2, the Giants are still going to have to fight to make the playoffs, they will lose to the Lions this week, book it.

I feel like you predict a Giants loss every week, lol.

Matt Stafford with an injury on his throwing hand, middle finger, we will see.

They do have a nice helmet too though.

Stafford is tough, the Lions are better than people think. I love all the Cowboys haters all coming out, they dominate for three months, win at Lambeu, win at Pitt, win at Min, beat the skins twice, and now they have an off game and lose by 3, and now they aren't any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.