NFL Thread | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that since you're so sure Romo is the answer then wouldn't you want him to be healthy for the playoffs?
I'm not going to save him for the playoffs. I'm not going to operate under the assumption that he is definitely going to get hurt. If he is that fragile, then he doesn't belong in the NFL. Play the best QB. If he gets hurt, move on.

I'm not going to save him for the playoffs. I'm not going to operate under the assumption that he is definitely going to get hurt. If he is that fragile, then he doesn't belong in the NFL. Play the best QB. If he gets hurt, move on.

He is pretty fragile.

Jerruh's comments re Romo earlier this week give an indication of why Dallas hasn't won a SB in two decades. His rookie QB has played exceptionally well yet the meddler has to muddy the waters by amping up speculation about a QB change. I'm sure Dak's teammates just love having to answer non-stop questions about the situation.

He is pretty fragile.
I guess, although I think his fragility is exaggerated. Since he became the starting QB in early 2006, he has missed:

3 games in 2008
10 games in 2010
1 game in 2013
1 game in 2014
12 games in 2015
and of course the first half of 2016.

It is not ideal, but it's not terrible.

I guess, although I think his fragility is exaggerated. Since he became the starting QB in early 2006, he has missed:

3 games in 2008
10 games in 2010
1 game in 2013
1 game in 2014
12 games in 2015
and of course the first half of 2016.

It is not ideal, but it's not terrible.

The fragility has been more evident lately. He takes more hits than most because he tries to make things happen by moving around a lot in the pocket. Some times that leads to very big plays, other times turnovers and occasionally a big pile driving hit that separates his shoulder.

Jerruh's comments re Romo earlier this week give an indication of why Dallas hasn't won a SB in two decades. His rookie QB has played exceptionally well yet the meddler has to muddy the waters by amping up speculation about a QB change. I'm sure Dak's teammates just love having to answer non-stop questions about the situation.
I am okay with Jones being relatively honest. If Prescott tanks, Romo is coming in. I don't know why anyone should have a problem with his position. If Jones says "Dak is our guy no matter what," then he will look bad if he ends up replacing him.

I am okay with Jones being relatively honest. If Prescott tanks, Romo is coming in. I don't know why anyone should have a problem with his position. If Jones says "Dak is our guy no matter what," then he will look bad if he ends up replacing him.

How about the Owner shutting up and letting the coaches make the call? Crazy idea, huh?

Another attribute that is greatly exaggerated. In his last two full seasons he threw 65 TDs and 19 INTs. That's pretty --ing good!

That is good. On the other hand Sam Bradford has a 14/3 ratio this season playing behind one of the worst OL's in history and all I read here is that he's the biggest bum in the league.

I think what probably hurts TR's image re turnovers is that he has had some brutal ones at very inopportune times.

Another attribute that is greatly exaggerated. In his last two full seasons he threw 65 TDs and 19 INTs. That's pretty --ing good!
TD totals are in line with rest of the QBs and the INT totals are in line with the QBs who would rather hold on to the ball and take a hit because they are more concerned about their ratings and INT totals.

ie those who also often get hurt.

TD totals are in line with rest of the QBs and the INT totals are in line with the QBs who would rather hold on to the ball and take a hit because they are more concerned about their ratings and INT totals.

ie those who also often get hurt.
ha ha, if you say so. I love it, one person implies he is a turnover machine. The other says he doesn't throw interceptions because he holds the ball to improve his ratings.

Giants raised PSI concerns during, not after, Steelers game

Now we know officially Deflategate was a screwing. Goodall admitted it by his comments. Classy good haircut John and Goodell.
im dumber for having read that.

at no point did the footballs ever get in the possession of a Pittsburgh staffer called the 'Deflator'.

and at no point did the "Deflator' take the footballs into a restroom for a little alone time.

the Giants questioned the...now stay with me here...the 'officials'. NOT the steelers.

there is no longer any reason to question another team as the footballs are no longer in any teams possession.

im dumber for having read that.

at no point did the footballs ever get in the possession of a Pittsburgh staffer called the 'Deflator'.

and at no point did the "Deflator' take the footballs into a restroom for a little alone time.

the Giants questioned the...now stay with me here...the 'officials'. NOT the steelers.

there is no longer any reason to question another team as the footballs are no longer in any teams possession.
You didn't read the Wells Report so it doesn't shock me you don't know the facts.
The "deflator" guy was in the bathroom for 60 seconds. If you think he took the air out of 12 balls in 60 seconds rather than you know taking a piss your a partisan hack.
The video showed the guy was in the bathroom for exactly 60 seconds.

Second we have no clue if Pittsburgh had a "deflator" guy because Goodell's masters Mara and Rooney don't want to spend 5 million dollars investigating and making every employee give up his phone. The NFL had nothing and people like you who are haters eat up their lies.

ha ha, if you say so. I love it, one person implies he is a turnover machine. The other says he doesn't throw interceptions because he holds the ball to improve his ratings.

You have to admit he has had more than his share of brutal crunch time turnovers. I think absence truly does make the heart grow fonder. He's a solid QB but to hear you tell it TR warrants early inclusion in Canton.

You didn't read the Wells Report so it doesn't shock me you don't know the facts.
The "deflator" guy was in the bathroom for 60 seconds. If you think he took the air out of 12 balls in 60 seconds rather than you know taking a piss your a partisan hack.
The video showed the guy was in the bathroom for exactly 60 seconds.

Second we have no clue if Pittsburgh had a "deflator" guy because Goodell's masters Mara and Rooney don't want to spend 5 million dollars investigating and making every employee give up his phone. The NFL had nothing and people like you who are haters eat up their lies.
apparently, he was good at deflating things quickly.

no wonder he was called the 'Deflator'.

how long does it take to stick a pin a football and let some air out??

2 seconds?? 3??? per ball.

a pro wouldn't even need to take them out of the bag.

You have to admit he has had more than his share of brutal crunch time turnovers. I think absence truly does make the heart grow fonder. He's a solid QB but to hear you tell it TR warrants early inclusion in Canton.
yes, like most QBs, he averages over 1 TO a game.

and his often are in a big spot.

apparently, he was good at deflating things quickly.

no wonder he was called the 'Deflator'.

how long does it take to stick a pin a football and let some air out??

2 seconds?? 3??? per ball.

a pro wouldn't even need to take them out of the bag.
If you think he could go in the bathroom and take out and take out exactly the same amount of air in each ball in one minute is crazy.
The freaking weather deflated the balls just like it did in Pittsburgh.
Everyone knows the ideal gas law now because of this case. The Pats had the ball for 21 minutes in the first half in bad January weather jeez I wonder why their balls went down.

He is in love with Romo, I think if you went to his house, it would be an obsessive shrine to him, I like Tony too, but your qb is 11-2 with 20 tds and 4 ints, there shouldn't even be a debate right now, frankly as a Cowboys fan, its ticking me off.

If you think he could go in the bathroom and take out and take out exactly the same amount of air in each ball in one minute is crazy.
The freaking weather deflated the balls just like it did in Pittsburgh.
Everyone knows the ideal gas law now because of this case. The Pats had the ball for 21 minutes in the first half in bad January weather jeez I wonder why their balls went down.

What he does in the bathroom with his balls is his own business. ;)

Game set match for a violation of the rules
CzwajESXcAAy0tQ

Status
Not open for further replies.