NFL Thread | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
here you go alsacs and other mindwarped patsy fans...

belichick_wins1.png
Needs more Marrone.

Todd Bowles must be tons of fun to hang out with, is this guy a robot or something? I have never seen a coach show as little emotion as him.

Read a stat on the GangGreen board that in 30 games under Bowles, the Jets have given up nine touchdowns on special teams. That's in less than two seasons. It's a complete sh!tstorm over there.

Denver is finished, their next three games are brutal and they can't score on the Titans.
Got 3 games left, 2 against division opponents. Far from finished, but yeah, we're not playing well on O. Too many drops by our wr/te's against Tenn. including a game winning TD. I'm not optimistic on todays game, much more so on our remaining division games.

I guess Giant fans can't complain anymore about the "hitting the QB's head" that should have been called at the end of the Cowboys-Vikings game.

I guess Giant fans can't complain anymore about the "hitting the QB's head" that should have been called at the end of the Cowboys-Vikings game.

The refs helping out the Giants and the Maras again, the Lions stink

The refs helping out the Giants and the Maras again, the Lions stink

LOL! Same old story. The Giants will lose...until they don't and then it was because of some "bad call" in like the 2nd quarter and the opponent stinks(regardless of their record).

Don't slip up tonight. We might take this division.

LOL! Same old story. The Giants will lose...until they don't and then it was because of some "bad call" in like the 2nd quarter and the opponent stinks(regardless of their record).

Don't slip up tonight. We might take this division.

We won't, the division is over.

I don't know if the Lions are any good or not but that Giant defense is.

If I hear about John Stephens Jones one more time.
My God Joe Buck and Troy Aikman.
If he was a Mara they would have called him classy.

You're not doubting our defense anymore are you?

6 points today, without JPP and Jenkins...2 of our best.

They are playing really well, you have no offense, beating the Lions at home isn't going to sell anyone.

The Giants are going to have to go on the road for the playoffs, maybe at Seattle, their offense is non existent.

Offense was solid today. Ran the ball better(with Pugh back), no turnovers, put the game away with a TD drive. We played conservatively because we can with our D playing lights out. Both units did their jobs today.

The Giants are going to have to go on the road for the playoffs, maybe at Seattle, their offense is non existent.

No team has ever won a road playoff game.

10-4 with two wins over the Cowboys. We get it though. They are trash and on par with the Browns.

You better hope we lose to the Seahawks. With the OL getting players back, we will score points. As I said before, you don't want to see us again.

Eli's road playoff record, is clearly excellent. He's beaten teams with very pretty helmets in their stadiums.
Just so people know, that playoff road record is 7-1.

But let's not include Super Bowls (did anyone here know he was MVP twice??).

Taking away those games, he is a rather pedestrian 5-1.

On the road.

In the playoffs.

2 wins on the Frozen Tundra. 1 in Dallas.
themoreyouknow.jpg

Denver D in Mile High is Brady's kryptonite.
Never see him play this bad anywhere else.
Also Phil Simms is honestly worst top broadcaster among all the networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.