NFL Thread | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver D in Mile High is Brady's kryptonite.
Never see him play this bad anywhere else.
Also Phil Simms is honestly worst top broadcaster among all the networks.

We had Trent Green on the KC - Titans game. I was actually impressed with him. I think even he might be better than Phil.

We had Trent Green on the KC - Titans game. I was actually impressed with him. I think even he might be better than Phil.
I think Fouts and Green are both better.
Phil always tells us about practice and what he was told and he never says anything interesting. It's always that was a good call etc.

Denver D in Mile High is Brady's kryptonite.
Never see him play this bad anywhere else.
Also Phil Simms is honestly worst top broadcaster among all the networks.

Stick a fork in Denver, they are finished, their offense is killing their playoff chances.

Stick a fork in Denver, they are finished, their offense is killing their playoff chances.
No way all they need is 1 TD and there are still in it.
Denver's D is so good. They can defend the pass and rush the passer.

No way all they need is 1 TD and there are still in it.
Denver's D is so good. They can defend the pass and rush the passer.

This game is over, they would have to win at Kc and beat Oak, they are finished.

Yeah Denver D played its best game the last 2 years against NE and they lost.
Their OL needs an upgrade as their other pieces are there. NE did nothing offensively.

Buffalo fans you still have a road to the playoffs.
Beat Miami/NY Jets

Miami loses to Buffalo/New England
Denver loses to KC/Oakland
Baltimore loses to Pittsburgh/Cincinnati

I think you guys get in. This isn't really that big a long shot. Both NE/Oak will need to win their last games for HFA.

Yeah Denver D played its best game the last 2 years against NE and they lost.
Their OL needs an upgrade as their other pieces are there. NE did nothing offensively.

??

NE scored 18 and 20 points in Denver last year. Brady made no play today. Last year he made some plays.

Today NE ran the ball to shorten the game because they knew Brady couldn't beat this secondary.

Cannon and the running game took Miller out of the game but Denver' D was the most impressive today I have seen against NE. You guys need to invest in the OL in the draft and FA. You have the pieces on offense but the OL killed you guys.

NE got lucky their pass rush played well and Flowers has developed so it is a little legit but Denver's OL was bad.

NE scored 18 and 20 points in Denver last year. Brady made no play today. Last year he made some plays.

Today NE ran the ball to shorten the game because they knew Brady couldn't beat this secondary.

Cannon and the running game took Miller out of the game but Denver' D was the most impressive today I have seen against NE. You guys need to invest in the OL in the draft and FA. You have the pieces on offense but the OL killed you guys.

NE got lucky their pass rush played well and Flowers has developed so it is a little legit but Denver's OL was bad.

Denver has a great D but they might struggle to score 21 in warmups.

I would argue that points don't tell the whole story. Last year he was hit 23 times! And we WON the game in the AFC chip. The D dominated and controlled the game throughout. I would say that was a far better defensive effort regardless of the points today. I would blame Brady today for not looking like he was ready to play, rather than our D.

Yeah, our O line has been our heel all year. It was supposed to be revamped from a terrible line last year, but the new guys didn't pan out. It happens. We'll take 2 O lineman in the draft please. We got 2 FA's this past off season and Stephenson could be the worst FA I can remember.

Huge win for the Boys.

Honestly, Bucs put up a better fight than I expected. I thought our front 7 would get dominated and the offense wouldn't be able to keep up, and it looked that way for awhile, but both units woke up in the 2nd half. Winning last night would have pretty much clinched a playoff spot barring a collapse. Tampa still has a shot at it now, but probably only around a 30% chance or so of making it in; we need Washington to lose probably 2 of their last 3 games.

I guess all the Dak detractors can relax now.
I am very happy with the way Prescott played. The plan was obviously for him to get rid of the ball quickly and to complete short passes, which he did all-night. I'm still not sure why people assume Romo wouldn't be performing as well or better. Either way, I'm happy if they are winning.

I am very happy with the way Prescott played. The plan was obviously for him to get rid of the ball quickly and to complete short passes, which he did all-night. I'm still not sure why people assume Romo wouldn't be performing as well or better. Either way, I'm happy if they are winning.

They gave him a game plan he could succeed with unlike the conservative one they gave him the prior two games.

They need to get rid of that jet sweep however. Whitehead is a fumble waiting to happen every single time he touches the ball.

Last edited:
They gave him a game plan he could succeed with unlike the conservative one they gave him the prior to games.

They need to get rid of that jet sweep however. Whitehead is a fumble waiting to happen every single time he touches the ball.

Whitehead needs to go, I have no idea why Linehan kept trying to get the ball to him, and he is an awful return man.

Status
Not open for further replies.