NFL Thread | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're on an SU fan board calling McNabb a puker? Can somebody revoke his posting privileges for #5 days, please?

He could've said something about his driving skills. :noidea:

You're on an SU fan board calling McNabb a puker? Can somebody revoke his posting privileges for #5 days, please?
I stole it from Kaiser who calls him that every time. Either soup pusher or puker are what Kaiser calls him.

I cant read the links, but the titles come through...didn't know that.

still guilty.
Spygate the team got caught cooperated and were punished severely. 1 million dollar fine and lost first round pick.
Deflategate nothing happened or was proven.

Giants skated on cheating because of John Mara.
Between Josh Brown preferential treatment, illegally checking the Steelers deflated balls, and Walkie-Talkie gate the Giants err John Mara have been shown to be the real commissioner.
The Redskins and Cowboys got screwed on that uncapped year and so happened to be in Johnnie's
Division.

Spygate the team got caught cooperated and were punished severely. 1 million dollar fine and lost first round pick.
Deflategate nothing happened or was proven.

Giants skated on cheating because of John Mara.
Between Josh Brown preferential treatment, illegally checking the Steelers deflated balls, and Walkie-Talkie gate the Giants err John Mara have been shown to be the real commissioner.
The Redskins and Cowboys got screwed on that uncapped year and so happened to be in Johnnie's
Division.
maybe the patsies should sell a portion of the team to Mara...:noidea:

Oh Lord

Can't wait for the phins to beat down the Pats and cure my hangover New Years Day

Can't wait for the phins to beat down the Pats and cure my hangover New Years Day
If the Raiders lose this week you will win. If they don't lose and NE need that game for HFA I doubt Matt Moore is beating NE.
Also you guys got a tough game in Buffalo this week.

Y/A does not equate to average depth of his passes. If you complete a high % of passes like Dak does, you'll most likely be among the best in terms of Y/A. Not to mention things like YAC that aren't taken into account in that stat.

Only one team in the NFL has attempted fewer 20+ yard passes than Dallas this year.

Y/A does not equate to average depth of his passes. If you complete a high % of passes like Dak does, you'll most likely be among the best in terms of Y/A. Not to mention things like YAC that aren't taken into account in that stat.

Only one team in the NFL has attempted fewer 20+ yard passes than Dallas this year.

There is a reason for that. He wears #21. Dallas is tied for 4th in the league in points per game at 26.1 so I am not worried about the long ball.

There is a reason for that. He wears #21. Dallas is tied for 4th in the league in points per game at 26.1 so I am not worried about the long ball.

Of course. I'm not saying those factors make Dak bad or anything. Being extremely efficient on short passes has basically carried Brady these last few years and he's still considered a top 1 or 2 QB in the league. But it is absolutely a dip and dunk offense.

That makes sense to a degree but with the threat of play action and a great offensive line you'd think they'd want to take advantage and go down field more often.

yeah, but chicks dig the long ball.

the NFL should keep a separate stat so we can see how many times a QB intentionally grounds the ball to stop the clock or to just save a sack.

the Hail Mary INT as well.

take those #s out and Eli's rating, YPA and completion % would skyrocket.

Last edited:
That makes sense to a degree but with the threat of play action and a great offensive line you'd think they'd want to take advantage and go down field more often.

If Romo was playing we would. He is a risk taker and loves to throw it up and let Dez go get it. Dak is much more conservative and because of that we don't get the 50/50 balls but we don't get all the bonehead INTs that Tony was prone to either.

They also don't have a real speed threat. Williams has some speed but terrible hands.

but we don't get all the bonehead INTs that Tony was prone to either.
Last time Romo played with that line and a decent RB, he had 34 TDs and 9 INTs. I believe 3 of those INTs happened in that horrendous opener against the 49ers. The "Romo throws bonehead INTs" idea is so overblown.

If Giants lose tonight if I were the Cowboys I let Tony Romo play the majority of the game on Monday as it would be last chance to play in front of the home fans before moving on next year.
Cowboys need 1 win or NYG loss to clinch HFA.

Last time Romo played with that line and a decent RB, he had 34 TDs and 9 INTs. I believe 3 of those INTs happened in that horrendous opener against the 49ers. The "Romo throws bonehead INTs" idea is so overblown.

A little bit, he has been a great qb, but he has had some issues in big games, the redskin game a few years ago, a win and your in, he played terribly.

If Giants lose tonight if I were the Cowboys I let Tony Romo the majority of the game on Monday as it would be last chance to play in front of the home fans before moving on next year.
Cowboys need 1 win or NYG loss to clinch HFA.

I almost hope the Giants win tonight, I don't want to be playing two meaningless games, and lose momentum.

Not when compared to his replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.