NFL Thread | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodell reiterates refusal to delegate “integrity of the game”
Roger doesn't care if its 1 play, 1 game, 1 season he is all about defending the integrity of the game.*

* Except the integrity of the game doesn't matter when it the cheating involves John Mara's team.
I assume that u ignore the fact that kraft and bb likely are sending goodell multiple Christmas cards with cash, based on him protecting them and destroying all the soygate tapes before the world could view them.

Because otherwise I have no idea why you hate that man. He threw the patsys the biggest solid in sports history.

I assume that u ignore the fact that kraft and bb likely are sending goodell multiple Christmas cards with cash, based on him protecting them and destroying all the soygate tapes before the world could view them.

Because otherwise I have no idea why you hate that man. He threw the patsys the biggest solid in sports history.

Goodell makes like 40 mil a year, I doubt he needs kickbacks from New England.

Goodell makes like 40 mil a year, I doubt he needs kickbacks from New England.
It's just a nice gesture for all the help he did them.

They should be grateful he was the commish for spygate.

Or there might not be a franchise in Boston.

Death penalty.

It's just a nice gesture for all the help he did them.

They should be grateful he was the commish for spygate.

Or there might not be a franchise in Boston.

Death penalty.
First stop with the H0T Takes and freaking use your brain.
He did the Pats a solid? He took a first round pick in 2008 draft. Which was the biggest penalty ever up to that point.
He also had a PC and showed the videos to the press.
http://nypost.com/2008/05/14/walsh-spygate-tapes-show-nothing/

Goodell didn't burn the tapes before showing the to the press. Real Solid you probably forgot this or don't care to know the facts.

Also in 1992 during a Dallas-Washington game John Madden talked about this being done.

Yeah the 6th largst media market wouldn't gt an NFL team okay. Robert Kraft was way more important than Roger Zodell.

First stop with the H0T Takes and freaking use your brain.
He did the Pats a solid? He took a first round pick in 2008 draft. Which was the biggest penalty ever up to that point.
He also had a PC and showed the videos to the press.
http://nypost.com/2008/05/14/walsh-spygate-tapes-show-nothing/

Goodell didn't burn the tapes before showing the to the press. Real Solid you probably forgot this or don't care to know the facts.

Also in 1992 during a Dallas-Washington game John Madden talked about this being done.

Yeah the 6th largst media market wouldn't gt an NFL team okay. Robert Kraft was way more important than Roger Zodell.

Didn't they almost move to Hartford? LA didnt have a team for 20 years.

I with the league was in the bag for the Giants, considering how they got jobbed on Thu.

Didn't they almost move to Hartford? LA didnt have a team for 20 years.

I with the league was in the bag for the Giants, considering how they got jobbed on Thu.
Hartford was never happening. Kraft was leveraging as much as he could. Boston has never given one dime of taxpayer money for a sports facility.
Kraft wanted Boston to pay they wouldn't and he leveraged Hartford and then decided to pay for Gillette stadium with private funding.

Boston was having a pro football team. The ratings for Boston are way better than LA.

Give me a break with bad calls in one game meaning the NFL front office not being labdogs of Mara.
The Giants got the Cowboys/Redksins to lose cap space for an uncapped year.

Josh Brown got a 1 game suspension where the policy called for 6 games.
Mara admited to talking with Goodell about the matter and Mara admitted he knew about the pro bowl incident where he beat his wife.
Mara decided to resign the guy as a FA. Mara only cut the guy because of public pressure.

His team broke the rules measuring the Steelers footballs and then didn't "report" the information to the NFL FO even though they leaked to the press the balls were deflated below what the Patriots balls were.
They cheated with the walkie-talkie and got a slap on the wrist.
Then last week they had a coach using his cell phone which is a direct violation of the rules. The Cleveland GM got suspended 4 weeks and lost a 4th round draft pick for using his cell phone with an assistant coach.

Blame Eli's 3 INTs for that Eagles loss. His pick 6 killed your team which John Mara is the real power figure of the league.

A few clips were shown. 1000s of hours were not.

And when congress wanted them, goodell told them they were all destroyed.

A few clips were shown. 1000s of hours were not.

And when congress wanted them, goodell told them they were all destroyed.
Arlen Specter wanted them because he was playing politics. It wasn't anyone else in Congress.
Specter wanted them because he his masters at Comcast wanted their purchase of NBC allowed and by bringing this up he got that Comcast story out of the news and he knew the NFL was an easy target.

Hartford was never happening. Kraft was leveraging as much as he could. Boston has never given one dime of taxpayer money for a sports facility.
Kraft wanted Boston to pay they wouldn't and he leveraged Hartford and then decided to pay for Gillette stadium with private funding.

Boston was having a pro football team. The ratings for Boston are way better than LA.

Give me a break with bad calls in one game meaning the NFL front office not being labdogs of Mara.
The Giants got the Cowboys/Redksins to lose cap space for an uncapped year.

Josh Brown got a 1 game suspension where the policy called for 6 games.
Mara admited to talking with Goodell about the matter and Mara admitted he knew about the pro bowl incident where he beat his wife.
Mara decided to resign the guy as a FA. Mara only cut the guy because of public pressure.

His team broke the rules measuring the Steelers footballs and then didn't "report" the information to the NFL FO even though they leaked to the press the balls were deflated below what the Patriots balls were.
They cheated with the walkie-talkie and got a slap on the wrist.
Then last week they had a coach using his cell phone which is a direct violation of the rules. The Cleveland GM got suspended 4 weeks and lost a 4th round draft pick for using his cell phone with an assistant coach.

Blame Eli's 3 INTs for that Eagles loss. His pick 6 killed your team which John Mara is the real power figure of the league.

Yikes.

All I have to say is when God drew up the conferences you guys got blessed playing against some of the most inept franchises in pro sports.

Yikes.

All I have to say is when God drew up the conferences you guys got blessed playing against some of the most inept franchises in pro sports.
Buffalo has been Brady's labdog he is 24-3 against the Bills.
Miami and NY Jets have been competitive against NE. They just choke against everyone else. They aren't dregs. NY Jets made the AFC title game 2 years in a row 2010 and 2011.
They have been that good. The Redskins and Cowboys combined have less playoff wins than the Jets during Brady's time.
Eagles have been the only other NFC east to make the championship game.
New England being the juggernaut is what hurts those other teams. They are Alabama and the rest aren't that good.

Buffalo has been Brady's labdog he is 24-3 against the Bills.
Miami and NY Jets have been competitive against NE. They just choke against everyone else. They aren't dregs. NY Jets made the AFC title game 2 years in a row 2010 and 2011.
They have been that good. The Redskins and Cowboys combined have less playoff wins than the Jets during Brady's time.
Eagles have been the only other NFC east to make the championship game.
New England being the juggernaut is what hurts those other teams. They are Alabama and the rest aren't that good.

Pretty sure Washington has a playoff win during Tommy's tenure. Combined Washinghton and Dallas may have almost zero playoff success but they have often been competitive during the season. The Eagles were the only other team besides the Giants to make the NFC Championship... 4 or 5 times. And won some. Jets 10/11 pales in comparison.

Patriots have propped up an otherwise pig-slip of a division for well over a decade. Not a lot of people are going to suggest that the AFC East has been anything other than mediocre at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the last two weeks might get Todd Bowles fired.
This Jets team has quit. The Pats could have hung 50 on them if they really wanted too.
C0d7K4OVEAAHd22.jpg

Not sure this Jets team could win the Gray Cup.

How did the Vikings start the season 5-0? They flat-out stink.
Their D was hot to start the year.
Their D shutdown the Titans and Packers.
They housed Brock Osweiler who sucks.
Carolina and NYG were awful against the Vikings D.

Sam Bradford is just garbage. The Eagles should be thankful they got a first round pick + a fourth round pick for him.

Who kicks a fg down 41-0?, man thats lame.
It was a gutless call to just avoid the shutout. However, I really don't care about shutouts.
That decision may get Bowles fired and it showed what type of coach he is. If my team were blown out I don't care about avoiding a shutout.

Their D was hot to start the year.
Their D shutdown the Titans and Packers.
They housed Brock Osweiler who sucks.
Carolina and NYG were awful against the Vikings D.

Sam Bradford is just garbage. The Eagles should be thankful they got a first round pick + a fourth round pick for him.

Bradford isn't good. Bridgewater brings more to that offense if he can come back healthy next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.