NFL Thread | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cbs is the worst, they cut out of the Bills/Dolphins game in ot for their dopey postgame show, what a joke.

Derek Carr had to be helped off the field. If this is a significant injury, Raiders are in deep trouble.

The Giants aren't getting much help right now.

Finally got the needed assist from NO. Thought that was the best chance for help today, but I didn't think it would actually happen. Glad it did. Divisional matchups in December, with playoff implications, never make me feel good.

Week 17 bullet dodged for Big Blue. Still hope to win next week, rather be the 5 than the 6.

Finally got the needed assist from NO. Thought that was the best chance for help today, but I didn't think it would actually happen. Glad it did. Divisional matchups in December, with playoff implications, never make me feel good.

Week 17 bullet dodged for Big Blue. Still hope to win next week, rather be the 5 than the 6.

Locked into #5 already.

GB plays DET next week, if GB wins they win the NFC North, and Giants have the tiebreaker over Detroit for wild card seedings.

Roll phins.

Prepare yourself Alsacs
Yeah congrats on making it you shut up the AFC East is the Pats and bunch of bums narrative.
I fear Denver way more than Miami w/o Tannehill.
However enjoy it making the playoffs is cool.
Miami could get the 5 seed if Denver wins tonight.
I hope Miami comes up to Foxboro and faces Brady which he didn't get this year.

Yeah congrats on making it you shut up the AFC East is the Pats and bunch of bums narrative.
I fear Denver way more than Miami w/o Tannehill.
However enjoy it making the playoffs is cool.
Miami could get the 5 seed if Denver wins tonight.
I hope Miami comes up to Foxboro and faces Brady which he didn't get this year.

Moore/Ajayi/Parker/Landry/Stills is still more dynamic than the Broncos offense. It's the fact that the bronco's defense is consistently great, opposed to the flashes of brilliance Miami shows. So I won't disagree with you I guess.

I also hope Brady plays next week, because Wake/Suh/Williams and Alonso are coming.

Kurt-Russell-tombstone-tell-them-im-coming-hells-coming-with-me-reaction-13842498143.gif

Moore/Ajayi/Parker/Landry/Stills is still more dynamic than the Broncos offense. It's the fact that the bronco's defense is consistently great, opposed to the flashes of brilliance Miami shows. So I won't disagree with you I guess.

I also hope Brady plays next week, because Wake/Suh/Williams and Alonso are coming.

Kurt-Russell-tombstone-tell-them-im-coming-hells-coming-with-me-reaction-13842498143.gif
Jimmy Garapolio and Jacoby Bresitt put up 38 on the Dolphins without Brady or Gronk.
I think your offense might be the 3rd best in the AFC with Tannehill Pittsburgh and Oakland.
Enjoy the season though as the Fins had a hard season starting schedule and still are 10-5 right now.
Fins miss Brent Grimes as Byron Maxwell isn't the same DB.
I do expect the game to be flexed to 4:25 so that is the same time as Oakland-Denver game.
NE will need Denver and Denver will need NE.

Jimmy Garapolio and Jacoby Bresitt put up 38 on the Dolphins without Brady or Gronk.
I think your offense might be the 3rd best in the AFC with Tannehill Pittsburgh and Oakland.
Enjoy the season though as the Fins had a hard season starting schedule and still are 10-5 right now.
Fins miss Brent Grimes as Byron Maxwell isn't the same DB.
I do expect the game to be flexed to 4:25 so that is the same time as Oakland-Denver game.
NE will need Denver and Denver will need NE.

NE killed us the first matchup but I think Miami's been an entirely different team since week 6 or 7 when Gase's system began clicking.

It won't be Brady's fault next week, he didn't know.

Antonio Brown just made an INCREDIBLE play for the Steelers.

Wow that Seattle loss was huge they aren't getting
a bye.
Do the Giants want to go Lambeau and play the Packers or do they want to play Seattle?
6 seed comes down to Detroit winning in Dallas if they lose Washington wins and is in.
AFC
Looks like Denver needs to win tonight and next week and have NE beat Miami.
Steelers will be the 3'seed and Houston will be 4 seed.
Chiefs/Raiders at Texans
Dolphins/Broncos at Steelers

Wow that Seattle loss was huge they aren't getting
a bye.
Do the Giants want to go Lambeau and play the Packers or do they want to play Seattle?
6 seed comes down to Detroit winning in Dallas if they lose Washington wins and is in.
AFC
Looks like Denver needs to win tonight and next week and have NE beat Miami.
Steelers will be the 3'seed and Houston will be 4 seed.
Chiefs/Raiders at Texans
Dolphins/Broncos at Steelers

Broncos digging a hole early.

Dug ourselves a hole out of the playoffs. Lynch better be the real deal next year, and we better get 2 new guards and tackles. Anyone but the pats or cowboys from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.