NFL Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 team 6 point teaser tommorow. Indy and Zona.

Drew Brees is absolutely amazing and the Saints still can't play D. Unreal. 5000 yards and 40 touchdowns every year. Put him on any other team and they are guaranteed 12 wins.

1.5 billion just so Witten can't see on a big play because the sun is in his eyes...hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Suck it Jerry. Our D isn't Swiss cheese anymore. Cruz is back and will contribute. The running game grinded out a ton of critical yards. I like our chances in this division.

Can I just tell you how much I hate Terrance Williams, what a complete moron, how can anyone be that dumb?

Last edited:
1.5 billion just so Witten can't see on a big play because the sun is in his eyes...hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Suck it Jerry. Our D isn't Swiss cheese anymore. Cruz is back and will contribute. The running game grinded out a ton of critical yards. I like our chances in this division.

Your d is nothing special.

Tomorrow is house money, if we lose, I can blame it on Romo being hurt, if we win, rookie qb beat you guys.
Our Cadillac ran like a Chevette, and Dez Bryant can't get separation. This is an 8 and 8 team, and the Giants ain't much better.

Our Cadillac ran like a Chevette, and Dez Bryant can't get separation. This is an 8 and 8 team, and the Giants ain't much better.

None of our receivers can get separation. Cole Beasley dropping that ball in the first, set the tone for the game.

Agreed...which is still about three levels above where it was last year.

D Line played the run well against one of the better OLs in football. Vernon was a stud the whole game, and JPP made some plays. Harrison and Hankins are a load inside. The D won't be anything special until it has a bigtime Middle linebacker captain type. But it's better.

It just doesn't have to suck. The kept Dallas in front of them all game and closed on them late.

1.5 billion to blind players and not follow the play clock.

Agreed...which is still about three levels above where it was last year.

D Line played the run well against one of the better OLs in football. Vernon was a stud the whole game, and JPP made some plays. Harrison and Hankins are a load inside. The D won't be anything special until it has a bigtime Middle linebacker captain type. But it's better.

Its better, for the life of me, I don't know why the Cowboys stopped giving it to Morris, he had some success in there. Eliiot didn't do anything today.

Since getting rid of Marty the Chargers have done everything within their power to drive me insane....why do we intentionally hire and continue to employ the most incompetent coaches on Earth. :( I hate the Spanos family.

Since getting rid of Marty the Chargers have done everything within their power to drive me insane...why do we intentionally hire and continue to employ the most incompetent coaches on Earth. :( I hate the Spanos family.

The Chargers always find ways to lose games like that, thats a tough one.

2 team 6 point teaser tommorow. Indy and Zona.

That's why I quit betting on games. Congrats to those who saw the trap and bet the Patriots

Can I say I am so glad to be wrong. Jimmy G is going to fetch that 1st round pick the NFL stole from the Pats last year.

He looked like the 2nd best QB in the AFC East and the Pats beat the Cardinals without either starting tackle, Gronk, or Brady.

The cherry on top is that Jets, Bills, and Dolphins all lost. Too damn the awful Giants got lucky that the Cowboys are a talented team that is just awfully coached. The Saints are going to light up that team.

Pats have 3 home games now Dolphins, Texans, Bills and they could easily hand Brady a 3-1 record and they will still get their HFA.

None of our receivers can get separation. Cole Beasley dropping that ball in the first, set the tone for the game.
It would have been nice if they targeted Dez Bryant more than 5 times all game. A rookie QB should rely on his top WR a little more. This is probably sour grapes from me deciding to keep Dez over Cooks in fantasy as I talked about a while ago, but my goodness. It was the lack of looks that bothered me more than anything. At least I picked up Willie Snead on my bench lol.

was never in doubt.

and the 'awful Giants' will be awfully good by dec and into January.

Championship...

Better have your D-backs ready this week to stop the deep passing game.

It would have been nice if they targeted Dez Bryant more than 5 times all game. A rookie QB should rely on his top WR a little more. This is probably sour grapes from me deciding to keep Dez over Cooks in fantasy as I talked about a while ago, but my goodness. It was the lack of looks that bothered me more than anything. At least I picked up Willie Snead on my bench lol.
I have Snead as well I knew he would be an elite WR as NO typically has 2 top 20 fantasy WR/TEs. If Cooks stays healthy he will produce but he gets hurt while Snead stayed healthy last year.

Better have your D-backs ready this week to stop the deep passing game.
NO D looked decent yesterday they just gave that long TD run which I think killed them. Also, if you had another 10 seconds you likely win. Oakland is better than the Giants talent wise.

I think we will see another game in the 30's/40's between these teams. Last year's 52-49 though won't be challenged. The Cowboys moved the ball on the Giants D with ease. They stalled in the red zone the first drive and Prescott missed some passes other drives. It was a low possession game and the Giants just cashed in with 3 TDs to the Dallas 1 TD. NO will score points.

NO D looked decent yesterday they just gave that long TD run which I think killed them. Also, if you had another 10 seconds you likely win. Oakland is better than the Giants talent wise.

I think we will see another game in the 30's/40's between these teams. Last year's 52-49 though won't be challenged. The Cowboys moved the ball on the Giants D with ease. They stalled in the red zone the first drive and Prescott missed some passes other drives. It was a low possession game and the Giants just cashed in with 3 TDs to the Dallas 1 TD. NO will score points.

The pass interference call at the end was a joke. That ball was not catchable.

We are the worst tackling team in the history of the NFL going on about 6 years now. It all started the year Marshawn beasted us in the playoffs in Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.