NIT Bracket | Syracusefan.com

NIT Bracket

As if the bubble wasn’t bad enuf for the NCAAT, now the same for the NIT? Hey, Cuse stays on a roll, no telling what could happen. Bubbles stink!

No, that would not be fair to the kids. Besides, if it's the NIT we are in I'd still want to win it
What if we are 1 game over .500 and get selected for the NIT.

Do you risk the winning streak?

I think the kids would want a shot to win something, even if it is the NIT more than they are worried about the winning streak. In fact, I think we as a fan base are probably the only ones who care about it in the whole country.

Go for the NIT title

Why is there only seven schools in each bracket? Is there "byes" involved with the NIT?

Why is there only seven schools in each bracket? Is there "byes" involved with the NIT?
7 is the 'bottom" team because they show a bracket without the lines. Note that the 8 seed in each region is right under the 1 seed. Then 4-5 and 3-6.

1644356097904.png

I think the kids would want a shot to win something, even if it is the NIT more than they are worried about the winning streak. In fact, I think we as a fan base are probably the only ones who care about it in the whole country.

Go for the NIT title

Yep. Plus every time we have had to play in the NIT it works out we get a couple home games because of the attendance compared to others.

Surprised Michigan is in there. I didn’t realize they were having that bad of a season. Guess I wasn't paying close enough attention.

That's the exact same question I was contemplating last week. I was actually thinking, what if we were right at .500, would we risk a losing record. In either event, I've got to say yes, we play. That would be so cowardly not to play. The NIT, unfortunately, is where we should be this year so embrace it (now that Edwards is gone). Ugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom