No bowl game this year | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

No bowl game this year

Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I definitely respect that position.

Let me ask this, if we miss going to a bowl game next year by one game - at a time when the program desperately needs wins and post season practices - are you ok with that? How about if the schedule makers do us another favor and we have a run of LSU, FSU, Clemson, Miami (guessing), Louisville without a bye week to recover? Do we have the depth yet to risk the additional physical pounding and injury potential from an elite SEC team on top of the top 25 teams we already have on the schedule?

The bravado is great. But it's fool's gold. The program needs wins NOW more than playing the best of the best from the SEC.

There will come a time again when should play an additional Big Boy out of conference. That time is not now.
Miami isn't on next years schedule

To reiterate my earlier point. No bowl. I really want one too, but, nope. Get well soon. Next year maybe.

It is going to super tough from here... The only way you can achieve such a goal is taking it one week at a time. Boys need to be ready for a very well coached Blue Devil team...

All 3 games are winnable... But we are certainly well below 50% on all of them.

One week at a time is the only way... Anyone know when Hunt could be back?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom