No Howard. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

No Howard.

I'm a bug supporter, too!
-Beadle

Same here. I've said this numerous times over the years, but Frank was my favorite player on the team heading into this season. Back when we were recruiting him, there were several interviews with him about the topic of him rehabbing from his injury, how he was supporting his teammates when he couldn't play, etc. and he came across as so mature, thoughtful, introspective, and team oriented. He became my favorite recruit in that class.

That he has turned into such a malignancy on the team is really unfathomable. But here we are.

You have to be a real jackass to have your teammates and coaches turn on you. He has no one to blame but himself.

I'd call this baby steps for the offense, some nice ball movement at times, some good plays by Gillon, though he's very tentative. He made enough plays to win, and hopefully if he's earned the job he'll get the chance to improve. I get the sense he's still looking over his shoulder, both at the bench and at the defenders (seems like he's been gunshy at the rim since the Wisconsin and USC games, but I liked his layup attempts tonight).

The real story tonight was the defense. They played hard and finally rotated like they've actually played together before.
Did you notice the bench guys at time cheering them on when they were rotating and picking up Mia guys, it was great to see that again.

Did you notice the bench guys at time cheering them on when they were rotating and picking up Mia guys, it was great to see that again.

Yeah, most of them were clearly engaged and really appreciative of the effort. Makes me think that some of those bench guys will grow into good defenders, too.

Except young Autry, who thinks it's helpful to fall to the floor and writhe around when Andrew White makes a three.

This has probably already been stated elsewhere, but it looks like Howard closed his Twitter account?

This has probably already been stated elsewhere, but it looks like Howard closed his Twitter account?

Nope. Just looked. @Frank1Howard

If he left, and I certainly hope he does not, he'd be Earl Duncan for the new Millennium.

Just have him chat with Laz Sims or better yet, Allen Griffin, who bottomed out as a junior.

So, like Duncan, when Howard transfers he's going to lead his new team to an NCAA invite and be a 2 year all league player? Unlike the Duncan scenario, we don't have the guard depth we did back then.

Nope. Just looked. @Frank1Howard

No tweets this new year, right? I'm not a twitter guy so I have no clue.

And looking back at the rest of his tweets, looks like he prefers to tweet about himself. That should have been a warning sign.

Same here. I've said this numerous times over the years, but Frank was my favorite player on the team heading into this season. Back when we were recruiting him, there were several interviews with him about the topic of him rehabbing from his injury, how he was supporting his teammates when he couldn't play, etc. and he came across as so mature, thoughtful, introspective, and team oriented. He became my favorite recruit in that class.

That he has turned into such a malignancy on the team is really unfathomable. But here we are.

You have to be a real jackass to have your teammates and coaches turn on you. He has no one to blame but himself.
I was making a pun with the words "bug" and "Beadle," but yeah! What you said. :rolleyes:

No tweets this new year, right? I'm not a twitter guy so I have no clue.

And looking back at the rest of his tweets, looks like he prefers to tweet about himself. That should have been a warning sign.

He's had a few retweets and whatnot, but nothing in months directly from him.

(@Frank1Howard) | Twitter

Yeah, most of them were clearly engaged and really appreciative of the effort. Makes me think that some of those bench guys will grow into good defenders, too.

Except young Autry, who thinks it's helpful to fall to the floor and writhe around when Andrew White makes a three.

shruggie.0.jpg

But seriously, I can't stand s*** like this.

Maybe the most unlikable college bball trend to emerge since the time when it became popular to flop or undercut for offensive fouls.

Those "Always Reppin'" shirts were stupid too.

I love my "Always Reppin" shirt. Comfy, long sleeve, dry fit. I rock it often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom