No Howard. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

No Howard.

It's a good strategy to follow - I get most of my likes by calling cuseinseattle a moron occasionally. :)[/QUOTe

I have to defend my webfoot brethren. Unlike you all, our sneakers never fall off.

When I saw that I literally wanted to fly through my screen and tag him, same with finger smeller.
When I initially saw the image link I thought it was a pic of two3zone's ex. I was really disappointed when I selected it.

No. He has to go for a lot of reasons. He has really hurt us. Off the court more than on the court.

I just love this...NOT. Give up on a 20-year old kid. That's too rich for words. Let's see...broken relationships can't be repaired, hard feelings can't be soothed, disappointments can't be overcome, missteps can't be retraced, bad judgments can't be rethought, trust can't be earned back, poor play can't be overcome...all at 20-years old. In other words, he's a finished product at 20-years old so he should be shown the door and given up on because whatever you think or have been told he's done can't be fixed.

Sorry but at 20 years old, everything is fixable.

So where does JB go from here with Howard? No minutes, very few minutes, or does he allow Frank to work his way back into the regular rotation?

Crying-Jordan-Virginia-Bench.jpg

There you go.

I just love this...NOT. Give up on a 20-year old kid. That's too rich for words. Let's see...broken relationships can't be repaired, hard feelings can't be soothed, disappointments can't be overcome, missteps can't be retraced, bad judgments can't be rethought, trust can't be earned back, poor play can't be overcome...all at 20-years old. In other words, he's a finished product at 20-years old so he should be shown the door and given up on because whatever you think or have been told he's done can't be fixed.

When he is hurting just himself, I'd completely agree with you. When he is hurting the team as a whole by his actions, including the future of the team, then he likely has overstepped a line that should never be crossed.

So where does JB go from here with Howard? No minutes, very few minutes, or does he allow Frank to work his way back into the regular rotation?

I think Howard is saved solely due to the lack of bodies at that spot.

I would have no issue with letting another coach fix him.

I'd say give him a shot at redemption. Force him to scrap and claw for every minute of playing time, but let him at least have the opportunity to redeem himself on and off the court. There are very few unforgivable things a person can do on this earth, so I have to assume he can make up for his past wrongdoings if he commits to it... at least, I hope that's the case.

In the post game presser they tried to get Boeheim to say he benched Frank but he wouldn't. I think they are trying to fix things with Frank. Just my opinion no inside info. I don't think he will play much in the next few games but ideally we get to a place where he can be out there 10-15 minutes without it killing us and the team. Hopefully Frank learns from this and changes his attitude.

Notice the entire SU bench standing and clapping for big plays/moments. Every assistant coach and walk-on. Every single person except Frank Howard.

Pointed that out to my group at the game. Surprised he sat next to Boeheim the entire game too. Spot is usually reserved for the next man in.

I get he's reacting to being benched, so not going to kill him for it this time, he's probably down on himself. If he continues like that then, it's a different story. What I hope is, he was sitting there like shyt, I really screwed up, and watching and learning a valuable life lesson as his team wins. Hopefully a light goes on and he bounces back with a little different mentality.
Agree 100%. Plus he wouldn't be sitting next to JB unless coach wanted it that way. I'm sure there was more than one illustration or lesson during the game.

You have no idea.

Sounds like the typical Dad telling their kid: "You are not sitting with the other kids, you are sitting right here next me where I can keep an eye on you."
Don't make me turn this car around!
You, look out your window. And you! Look out the other window.
:)

The information on the damage Howard did is in Francis podcast.
I won't say what it was because we need to move on but if people want to mine it go ahead.

The information on the damage Howard did is in Francis podcast.
I won't say what it was because we need to move on but if people want to mine it go ahead.

Did he come out with a new Podcast? Last one I heard was from after the UConn game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom