No More 4 Hour Games | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

No More 4 Hour Games

This is why people who schedule weddings on home gamedays are evil. YOU HAVE 46 OTHER SATURDAYS TO CHOOSE FROM. FORTY SIX! Not to mention I can flip a coin at your wedding and tell you whether this event that made me miss a home game will result in a divorce anyway.

“Oh, but the fall is so beautiful for a wedding”

You know what’s more beautiful than your wedding? Watching Cuse run out of the tunnel against Clemson.

You know what’s more enjoyable than your overcooked salmon and mushy asparagus? Every single food item at my tailgate.

But I’m over it.
"Rack him!" -Jim Rome if you were calling into his show.

No one cares about the length of games for the people in the stadium. That is 100% about TV.

And as if conference realignment hasn’t killed enough of the tradition in the sport, you jabronis want to kill halftime shows too? JFC. Just watch the NFL.

Lastly, so far the running first down clock has taken almost no time off the game, but has reduced the amount of plays run. It’s the worst possible solution

:)

I agree with every point especially using replay as a crutch. Sadly I agree about the halftime show and state again that the percent of fans who stay in their seats to watch it is very small.
Because it sucks. I used to go out for a smoke at halftime. Then they banned it, then I quit so now I sit in my seat. Oh awesome, they are playing Bohemian Rhapsody! Sounds like EVERY other band show I've seen in the dome. Maybe you can all hear it better on the SU side, but I sit in 112 and let me tell you what it sounds like. An elephant farting into a giant marshmallow. Every single time.

Because it sucks. I used to go out for a smoke at halftime. Then they banned it, then I quit so now I sit in my seat. Oh awesome, they are playing Bohemian Rhapsody! Sounds like EVERY other band show I've seen in the dome. Maybe you can all hear it better on the SU side, but I sit in 112 and let me tell you what it sounds like. An elephant farting into a giant marshmallow. Every single time.
They stopped playing the I Love New York medley that they played for the last three decades?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom