Class of 2014 - Noah Vonleh | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Noah Vonleh

Antiprodigy

Almost, but not quite, entirely unlike a Prodigy
Saw the tweet, didn't notice any comment on the recruiting side, thought people would be interested in seeing this.

NationOfOrange.com@NationOfOrange
2014 Forward Noah Vonleh says Indiana, Arizona, UConn, and Providence are among those recruiting him the hardest right now

No unc? Theyve been stalking thst kid this spring/summer...i wouldnt read into this much

I wonder if the Noel recruitment soured JB up there... Perhaps we like Lawrence more? Francis what gives?
Only guessing, but probably no mutual love during prior contacts.

I think our strategy is to really show the love to guys that we want and think we can get.

my guess is the staff knows a little something about his recruitment and feel they have no shot but who knows

Only guessing, but probably no mutual love during prior contacts.

I think our strategy is to really show the love to guys that we want and think we can get.

I hear that... Strange how we were at one time his dream school and one of his first offers. I think we moved past the point where a kid would say he was looking for a bigger offer... Something strange is brewing...

The staff never missed any of his games last summer during the open period and he was a major priority for them. They never watched him during the spring and he's still in the 14 class. They're going hard for Lawrence n Roberson in 13. I haven't heard anything dirty about his camp but it's pretty much a mystery at this point which class he'll end up at. Coaches are allowed now starting today to make unlimited contact towards 2014 recruits. We'll see what happens moving forward.

The staff never missed any of his games last summer during the open period and he was a major priority for them. They never watched him during the spring and he's still in the 14 class. They're going hard for Lawrence n Roberson in 13. I haven't heard anything dirty about his camp but it's pretty much a mystery at this point which class he'll end up at. Coaches are allowed now starting today to make unlimited contact towards 2014 recruits. We'll see what happens moving forward.

we'll also get to see how good boeheim is with text messaging.

i'd guess he's an amateur when it comes to texting.

Via twitter today

"UK is about to get more involved with Noah Vonleh. The 6-8 WF tells us. And he seems pretty happy about it."

Via twitter today

"UK is about to get more involved with Noah Vonleh. The 6-8 WF tells us. And he seems pretty happy about it."

see, this is what i mean when i say i wished SU would raise their level to blue blood- like stature.

see, this is what i mean when i say i wished SU would raise their level to blue blood- like stature.
Only way to do that is by winning

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Noah Vonleh Taking Tour of New England Schools

Providence Tuesday, comes to UMass today (Wednesday) and heads to Boston College Saturday.
UConn is on tap for sometime next week.

----
After adding a recent offer from Louisville coach Rick Pitino while he was at the NBA Top 100 Camp, Vonleh now counts offers from the Cardinals, Kansas, North Carolina, Indiana, Ohio State, Auburn, Arizona and UCLA in addition to those mentioned above.

North Carolina, Indiana, Arizona and Ohio State are among the schools that have made an impression on him early, but his AAU coach, Vin Pastore of the Mass Rivals, says it’s still very early.

The lack of contact with Vonleh indicates to me that the staff feels they have a great shot at Lawrence and are going full tilt to land him. With UK and UNC all over Vonleh our odds are not great at getting him. So the staff is doing what makes sense.

For those who dont think sites are monitored by coaching staffs.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

11295592-large.jpg

Class of 2014 basketball prospect Noah Vonleh deals with recruiting circus (Mike DeCourcy)

If SU scouts have been at as many of his games as people here are claiming, and he doesn't list SU in schools recruiting him the hardest, seems like a big sign that he's really not that interested.

If SU scouts have been at as many of his games as people here are claiming, and he doesn't list SU in schools recruiting him the hardest, seems like a big sign that he's really not that interested.
SU hasn't watched Vonleh since earlier in the year. The staff has been nowhere to be found at his games since the spring.

Just doesn't seem like theres a lot of mutual interest. Think we're concentrating on Lawrence with the pitch of "We're not even looking at guys like Vonleh because we want YOU"

all I saw in that video is Mudiay dominating

who is he and where is he going?

Texas kid I don't know where he is going but we just got our PG

Just doesn't seem like theres a lot of mutual interest. Think we're concentrating on Lawrence with the pitch of "We're not even looking at guys like Vonleh because we want YOU"

I agree but things change

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom