Class of 2014 - Noah Vonleh | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Noah Vonleh

Who said we'te the frontrunner?

A frontrunner...not saying we are thee frontrunner. have seen tweets and from others that Cuse was a leader and had been recruiting him the hardest

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would want to chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

It may look worse than it is, that its simply because indiana feels really confident about vonleh so quit on anya. I know people from nc st believed there chances with Anya were "at minimum it's a toss up" and Dominic Woodson who was down to Baylor and NC St recently said he's no longer considering NC st. Mike waters tweeted it could be that Indiana knew Anya was probably going to NC St so why bother chasing him and wasting time instead of Going after Vonleh. I think that could probably be the more likely scenario. Granted this is speculation but I think we're still very much in good position. It sucks he cancelled our visit and is going on others, but it's not like he's going to call up Indiana and Osu and ditch them to visit here. If he did thatd be kinda classless. Idk why he didn't visit, but until he says we're not getting a visit I'll assume he comes.

It may look worse than it is, that its simply because indiana feels really confident about vonleh so quit on anya. I know people from nc st believed there chances with Anya were "at minimum it's a toss up" and Dominic Woodson who was down to Baylor and NC St recently said he's no longer considering NC st. Mike waters tweeted it could be that Indiana knew Anya was probably going to NC St so why bother chasing him and wasting time instead of Going after Vonleh. I think that could probably be the more likely scenario. Granted this is speculation but I think we're still very much in good position. It sucks he cancelled our visit and is going on others, but it's not like he's going to call up Indiana and Osu and ditch them to visit here. If he did thatd be kinda classless. Idk why he didn't visit, but until he says we're not getting a visit I'll assume he comes.
100% agree. It was strategic by IU. They knew they had a better chance with Vonleh and Anya was probably going to NCST. Why not publicly pull out and make yourself look good? It shows Vonleh how important he is since you stopped recruiting a player of Anya's caliber. Total b.s. and disrespect to Anya. I hope Vonleh reads through this .

He seems to be tight with a few of our guys. This according to......twitter.

According to a good source rumors of SU fading in the Vonleh battle are false and he's still very interested and is trying to reschedule another visit date. Indiana gets a lot of talk but don't sleep on Ohio St as a major player as well. The Roberson situation could change things though and we should hear something in that department soon.

According to a good source rumors of SU fading in the Vonleh battle are false and he's still very interested and is trying to reschedule another visit date. Indiana gets a lot of talk but don't sleep on Ohio St as a major player as well. The Roberson situation could change things though and we should hear something in that department soon.

Francis, is Wiggins just a pipe dream at this point? Are we not willing to play ball with any prospects into the spring? Finally, how does Dakari Johnson's reclassification affect this class?

Francis, is Wiggins just a pipe dream at this point? Are we not willing to play ball with any prospects into the spring? Finally, how does Dakari Johnson's reclassification affect this class?
Wiggins imho will end up at Kentucky but that won't stop others from trying. Who leaves after this season will dictate who we go after and how aggressive we'll be.

He's officially committing to Indiana I guess. According to ESPN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom