Noel - fwiw | Syracusefan.com

Noel - fwiw

Raggs

Walk On
Was on Bourban street last night wearing a Kentucky Goggles Up shirt (which is what all the Kentucky fans are wearing). Surrounded by Kentucky fans.

Don't tell Bjorn, I don't think he can handle the potential implications.

Maybe he was given the shirt by fans and asked to pose in it. Was he wearing it the entire night?

This whole "goggles" thing is the most played out crap ever. Enough already.

coach-cal-goggles.jpg

I heard he was signing autographs for Syracuse fans at the Mickey D's game and hung out with Coleman and Grant the entire All-American game yesterday. John Garcia's new story openly wonders if the backline featured in the AA game Noel/DC2/Grant is the future of Syracuse Basketball.

I heard JTIII was at the AA game.

NN was posing with UK fans on Bourbon Street.

I could take all 3 of those statements and run with it.

Remember when Quincy Miller was wearing a UK sweatshirt everywhere?
quincy-miller-custom.jpg

Every picture of him on twitter hes wearing a gray polo, maybe he just threw it on fir a sec but theres no pictures of it...bc you know the uk fans would be sending the pic to him like crazy

LOL

Posters on this forum crack me up.

I never said I thought we were out of it, or that he is UK bound. I was just reacting to the original post. That makes me impulsive and irrational? I've consistently been on the bandwagon of if we get him great, if not we'll be fine. Not sure I should be filed into your crack up file...

Jamal Mashburn was shown wearing a Syracuse shirt in Athlon magazine prior to him signing with Kentucky! I probably would be doing the same if I was in his position. Btw, I would rather have a top 50 player that will stick around four 2-3 years than a 1 and done! Imo, Donte hurt the chemistry of the team when he played knowing he was 1 and done. just think if the coaches focused on a top 50 or 25 guy instead of Donte, they could have gotten a 2-3 year starter instead if 1 year.

Jamal Mashburn was shown wearing a Syracuse shirt in Athlon magazine prior to him signing with Kentucky! I probably would be doing the same if I was in his position. Btw, I would rather have a top 50 player that will stick around four 2-3 years than a 1 and done! Imo, Donte hurt the chemistry of the team when he played knowing he was 1 and done. just think if the coaches focused on a top 50 or 25 guy instead of Donte, they could have gotten a 2-3 year starter instead if 1 year.
That year was destroyed by injuries not Donte imo.

Was on Bourban street last night wearing a Kentucky Goggles Up shirt (which is what all the Kentucky fans are wearing). Surrounded by Kentucky fans.

Sure hope those UK fans didn't give him the shirt, or buy him anything.

Ummm... Kentucky is in the Final 4. Syracuse is not. I also own an LSU shirt, OSU hat, Xavier T-shirt, NYU shirt, RIT shirt and UB sweatshirt. They were all given to me and I am not a fan of any them. If I was goign to be at the final 4 and NYU was in it...I would probably wear the NYU shirt. I also did wear the OSU hat to the Michigan St football game this year. But then I was going with an OSU grad who gave me and my son tickets, drove us to Columbus and was taking us to a OSU booster club tailgate party. (crap...did I just say that out loud?) I felt I was being gracious and was actually silently pleased that I almost witnessed the first OSU shutout in years. Bottom line...it ain't nothin but a thang!

Ummm... Kentucky is in the Final 4. Syracuse is not. I also own an LSU shirt, OSU hat, Xavier T-shirt, NYU shirt, RIT shirt and UB sweatshirt. They were all given to me and I am not a fan of any them. If I was goign to be at the final 4 and NYU was in it...I would probably wear the NYU shirt. I also did wear the OSU hat to the Michigan St football game this year. But then I was going with an OSU grad who gave me and my son tickets, drove us to Columbus and was taking us to a OSU booster club tailgate party. (crap...did I just say that out loud?) I felt I was being gracious and was actually silently pleased that I almost witnessed the first OSU shutout in years. Bottom line...it ain't nothin but a thang!

I don't own any other college stuff... Although i once had a Michigan hat.

BS.. I am sick of the anti-Donte crap on this board. Due to injuries he was put in a lost position of being our only 3 Pt. shooter. SU could not afford for him to foul out. Not more than a week before he left he told someone who NEEDED to know what he was doing that he was coming back. Something happened in that week. Might be his girlfriend got pregnant, which was reported. Could be he wads promised to be picked higher than he was, which was rumoured. Could be something else. The kid planned on returning.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Funny, I was just reading the book about the 92 UK-Duke game. Apparently, when Mashburn took his visit to UK, he was wearing an SU hat as well.

Funny, I was just reading the book about the 92 UK-Duke game. Apparently, when Mashburn took his visit to UK, he was wearing an SU hat as well.
back in the late 80's early 90's those Syracuse, Michigan, Georgetown starter hats were really popular. I remember watching the Cosby Show and In living Color those kids were always wearing Cuse hats. Maybe just the style back then?:noidea:
this is one that I'm talking about.
snapback_ORangemen_august2nd_0870.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom