Not close, really | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Not close, really

That was such a strange article. What??? I think during the Final Four media outlets assign articles to writers who have absolutely no clue about college basketball. That's the only explanation I've got.
That was a weird article. But i think if he had given stats for one and dones etc at each school in recent years it might have made more sense...

This half time is exhausting... lets roll out the ball get the game going :cool:

" Screw Nova. Didn't like when we were in the Big East, still don't. Plus we recruit against them more than we do against UNC. "

you saying you didn't like when we were in the big east or didn't like nova when we were in the big east ? i loved the big east. go nova.
I loved the Big East too. And hated every fluckin other team in the league. Screw Nova. still cant figure out why Archie didn't go to Duke. He's such a little puss.

Of the old BE teams, didn't like Nova but never hated the either. I do hate UNC and Swofford

Get ready to be lectured on how basketball is really played by Nova fans. Sigh.

I never hated Nova and I've always liked Jay Wright. I live the way his teams play. I'm glad he got his national championship. Our recruiting will be just fine, thank you. If Jenkins' shot had rimmed out, it wouldn't have been any better.

Oklahoma State, San Francisco, Cincinnati, NC State,, Michigan State Florida and Villanova now have 2 titles. None of that bothers me as much as UNC getting #6 would have, especially in the face of the NCAA investigation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom