Not to temper our jubilation but... | Syracusefan.com

Not to temper our jubilation but...

jec1521

2nd String
Any word on Keita? I saw on twitter somebody quoted JB as saying something like "We hope we get him back, but don't know if we will."

jec1521 said:
Any word on Keita? I saw on twitter somebody quoted JB as saying something like "We hope we get him back, but don't know if we will."

My guess is he is out till duke

I'm fairly confident that Syracuse is being cautious with BMK because we can afford to be. Marsh is right I think, Duke is getting a taste of BMK.

It came from the press conference, it sounded like he was going to give a certain game as a potential return date, but in the moment edited himself and it came out weird. I could just be optimistic but that's how I read it. Anyone else feel the same?

Hope he's back soon. We ran 6 deep today. Rak played tough tonight. REAL tough. Really proud of that guy. Same with G off the bench.

I said in the chatroom, I think he is just keeping the team focused in case BMK has a setback, but I think he will be back before Duke. Boston College in a week he will get 15 minutes to see where he is.

Hope he's back soon. We ran 6 deep today. Rak played tough tonight. REAL tough. Really proud of that guy. Same with G off the bench.

Agreed. Rak did yeoman's work. Very impressive performance.

Need to see more Gbinije / Roberson these next two games to get by.

Hope we can rest Keita for another week.

I bet he plays against BC. Frankly, I guarantee it.

Agreed. Rak did yeoman's work. Very impressive performance.

Need to see more Gbinije / Roberson these next two games to get by.

Hope we can rest Keita for another week.

Yeah I say give Keita some time. I'd rather him be 90-100% than 75%. Hope he doesn't try to put himself out on the court just to make the team happy.

Definitely need G and Roberson in the rotation some more, even if it's just chippy minutes here and there. We aren't as deep as teams like Michigan St and Florida, but we got some warriors, that's for damn sure. I don't want our guys playing 40minutes 3 times a week, especially banged up.

Since BMK made the trip I will assume that up until it was time to dress for the game, there was still a chance he could play.

Otherwise, why bring a kid on the trip who had zero chance of playing?

Since BMK made the trip I will assume that up until it was time to dress for the game, there was still a chance he could play.

Otherwise, why bring a kid on the trip who had zero chance of playing?

Ummm, they brought Robeson, BJ & Buss, didn't they?

Reactions: cto

There was a video on the syracuse.com showing him throwing the ball to other players during practice. It did not look like he was in any pain when he put weight on the injured knee.

Was watching the bench on the replay of the winning shot and Baye was jumping around pretty good after the shot went in, don't think this is anything long term.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom