Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

I feel for TD...this is not on him. It's a scheme problem. FYI, Harris is no where near our fastest WR. ND is really good.
Johnson? Not sure, but it's obvious that our WR's are not getting separation. No doubt ND's got a lot of good athletes. The TO's are very disappointing though.

If we can get points early in the 3rd we can make this a game. Have faith. Worst possible half we could have played but I feel like we make this competitive. We could be down a lot more. Stay the course, run early and let’s get on the board and see what happens.
I will settle to avoid the shutout at this point.

Really have to call out the play callers here. It's absurd we haven't run the ball more. Only thing I can I can think of is Devito calling it off for passing plays.

I highly doubt they give Devito that kind of responsibility

Take the ball and score ... then let the chips fall where they may... would live to see us come out and run it down the feild

The D doesn’t look bad at all.
They gave up a TD on a short field to start the game.
Dungey threw a pick to our 17 and they held them to 3.
They gave up 70 yards and held them to 3.
They had a goal line stand.
Taj Harris had a pass turned into a pick and they got it down to our 10 and the D gave up the TD.
This D has played well.
Offense is sucking pure and simple.
Don’t totally disagree but it would be nice to get them off the field on the 3rd and Longs. Converting 3rd and 16,10,and even 8 is just frustrating. Totally agree about the offense.

Well, we don't have any more home games this year for them to skip

Yeah, I’m not really worried about it. Crowds got better as the year went on. NC State and Louisville were solid sized and rocking.

Coming off a strong season with a lot of guys back, we will get some good preseason hype next year and attendance will be fine. I think it continues from where it left off this year and those become our “normal” crowds again. Clemson will be close to a sellout.

I highly doubt they give Devito that kind of responsibility
People need to pump the brakes when it comes to TD. The kid has been thrown into an impossible situation.

The only chance we stand is for Ward to come up with a few stops and ED pulls a Willis Reed and walks out of the tunnel ready to play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom