Notre Dame Soldout !! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Soldout !!

That's what gets people to the game, and louder than normal when they get there :)
You're right , and you have the right attitude , ND fans I know around Binghamton are just insufferable. My views are tainted.

Looking at the TM map, I'd actually guess it's one of the worst "butts in seats" attendances of the season unless we beat Clemson Saturday. Way too many resale seats out there right now.

That being said, you can't drop prices until you know what happens on Saturday. If we are 7-0 with ND at home and it's Gameday?

Looking at the TM map, I'd actually guess it's one of the worst "butts in seats" attendances of the season unless we beat Clemson Saturday. Way too many resale seats out there right now.

That being said, you can't drop prices until you know what happens on Saturday. If we are 7-0 with ND at home and it's Gameday?

For your 2nd point, I think even if we blow out Clemson and get Gameday there aren't enough people willing to pay $265 or $180 or even $145 for tickets to the game. There are a lot of tickets at those price points.

Could be 7:30 pm ABC game as well, we'll find out in about an hour.

Not sure if that hurts or helps though.

So part of that is, there are a lot season ticket holders that have put stupid prices on their season tickets for resale

If they sell great, they just paid for the whole season ticket.

If they don’t, they attend and get to see Notre Dame

End of the day, we don't get to see those gold helmets at the Dome very much. And they'll have a good amount of fans there, adding to the atmosphere. We'll find out the game time in a couple of hours.

Wish they could bring their band, but apparently the Dome bans away bands, or away bands are terrified of the Dome.
There’ll be plenty of space for the Irish band in the student overflow section.

Way too many resale seats out there right now.
I’d wager these are just people looking to cash in on the Irish “allure”? Trying to rope in some easy Irish marks. Idk. Maybe this will look a lot different a week from today.

We should have demolished one wall or two walls of the dorm and expanded the capacity as the original plan. Many B1G schools have over 80,000 capacity. We are stuck at 50,000.

For your 2nd point, I think even if we blow out Clemson and get Gameday there aren't enough people willing to pay $265 or $180 or even $145 for tickets to the game. There are a lot of tickets at those price points.
If we are undefeated and it's gameday, I think people will pay a premium to be a part of a potentially historic SU run.

Maybe I'm wrong but I've had more of my friends who couldn't have cared less for the 4 years we were on campus (2008-2011) talk about going up for a game than ever. The alumni that have left the area that will pay that money.

Well I know Cuse football is back when friends are texting me asking if I have extra seats available for ND and FSU game.

I have continued to purchase the two seats/season tickets that my dad used, despite the fact he passed away 22 years ago, and it’s been years since anyone has inquired if they were spoken for. #BeatClemson

Last edited:
End of the day, we don't get to see those gold helmets at the Dome very much. And they'll have a good amount of fans there, adding to the atmosphere. We'll find out the game time in a couple of hours.

Wish they could bring their band, but apparently the Dome bans away bands, or away bands are terrified of the Dome.
They had a very significant number of fans here in 2003. They left very shook.

So part of that is, there are a lot season ticket holders that have put stupid prices on their season tickets for resale

If they sell great, they just paid for the whole season ticket.

If they don’t, they attend and get to see Notre Dame
Bingo. Have heard this lots. Most will end up going especially now with how good syr. is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom