Now appearing in your student directory... | Syracusefan.com

Now appearing in your student directory...

dont know if its Neal , but if we get one Fr WR to stand out next year the offense can take the leap Millhouse wants.

Of faith... and kiss a girl.
Like this ?

tumblr_lbqn4yfnnH1qb9vsro1_500.gif

Best early enrollee class, on paper, we've ever had.

Hope the staff closes out the rest of the class the same way.

Gotta say, Ruff is HUUUGE. If we don't land some DE's, he could possibly switch?
And Moe is honestly a bit bigger than I thought he'd be - a pleasant surprise.
Ruff needs to stay at LB. I want to see him get playing time right away, instead of Hodge.

Ruff is a MAN there.

I hope they brought some snowshoes for their first day of class. This will be just like Kindergarten all over again.

I wonder what numbers they'll wear by the time the spring game arrives? Right now we already have a 2 on offense (Dungey) and a 45 on defense (Franklin).

I wonder what numbers they'll wear by the time the spring game arrives? Right now we already have a 2 on offense (Dungey) and a 45 on defense (Franklin).
maybe neal plays D.

or maybe that head injury that certain posters screamed didnt exist...which was proven to most certainly exist, has gotten dungey aj longed...

Last edited:

Franklin switched to #4 last year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom