Class of 2015 - Now that TB is in the rearview mirror; are we done? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Now that TB is in the rearview mirror; are we done?

Believe he would have to sit wherever he goes, and ya, UNLV sounds like a possible destination. Im a closet rebel fan, brother lives in Vegas, but man-talk about doing little with talent. if williams-goss heads that way, w goodluck and derrick jones...thats alot of talent on the floor.

UNLV will definitely be in the picture. Simon is an assistant with the Rebs and was his coach at Findlay. I thought UNLV was in the running for him out of high school but can't remember
He originally committed to UNLV, but when Kruger left for Oklahoma things opened up and that's how Washington came into the picture. Simon was still at Findlay but as you mentioned with him being at UNLV now, I gotta assume that'll be the most logical destination for him at this point.

With Rabb, he's a local Bay Area kid so it's not really a big surprise that he could end up there and stay close to home. Swanigan and Brown, well that's a different story. I know Rabb said the three have discussed why not start something special somewhere new instead of playing follow the leader at a school with an establish tradition already. I think it would be cool if Cal was able to pull this off. Tired of the same 4-5 schools loading up on all of the 5 stars every year.
Jeff Goodman@GoodmanESPN · 4h4 hours ago
All signs pointing to Caleb Swanigan and Ivan Rabb heading to Cal, sources told ESPN. Right now, that's where they are heading to play.

Francis03 said:
Jeff Goodman@GoodmanESPN · 4h4 hours ago
All signs pointing to Caleb Swanigan and Ivan Rabb heading to Cal, sources told ESPN. Right now, that's where they are heading to play.

Reports that WWW is on his way to visit his "nephews" Ivan and Caleb. Forgot to give them their Easter presents. A big Easter basket full of cash and jelly beans.

He originally committed to UNLV, but when Kruger left for Oklahoma things opened up and that's how Washington came into the picture. Simon was still at Findlay but as you mentioned with him being at UNLV now, I gotta assume that'll be the most logical destination for him at this point.
Isn't Williams-Goss a Pacific Northwest guy? I would not be surprised if he surfaced at Gonzaga.

Isn't Williams-Goss a Pacific Northwest guy? I would not be surprised if he surfaced at Gonzaga.
He told several people in the media over the past hour that he plans to visit Texas and UNLV coming up.

Jeff Goodman and Jerry Meyer must hang out and make predictions together. Big 10 is going to be very top heavy next yr. Mich st and Maryland are going to be good. Never count out a Bo Ryan Wisconsin team, even though they do lose alot, and of course Ohio st and IU. IU returns most that weren't creaned and adds Bryant obviously, but they still have Tom Crean as their head coach so that evens out the talent they have. I wonder if TB realizes how hot his coaches seat is next yr.

If DC leaving after another year is a distinct possibility, than you have to assume that the coaching staff will be looking for a quality big man in the next recruiting cycle. Francis might be of help on this. As they stay in sports, "next man up."
Cough *Giles* cough...

I know the dream is likely dead, but damnit all I still will hold out for a miracle.

With Rabb, he's a local Bay Area kid so it's not really a big surprise that he could end up there and stay close to home. Swanigan and Brown, well that's a different story. I know Rabb said the three have discussed why not start something special somewhere new instead of playing follow the leader at a school with an establish tradition already. I think it would be cool if Cal was able to pull this off. Tired of the same 4-5 schools loading up on all of the 5 stars every year.
Rabb made it official to Cal tonight. Rabb said he was going to speak to Jaylen Brown after he made his commitment. I can't see Brown ending up there, but he has played his recruitment very close to the vest and nobody truly knows where he's leaning.

Rabb made it official to Cal tonight. Rabb said he was going to speak to Jaylen Brown after he made his commitment. I can't see Brown ending up there, but he has played his recruitment very close to the vest and nobody truly knows where he's leaning.

So Rabb off the board to Cal. Swanigan to Michigan State. Bryant to Indiana. Read somewhere Zimmerman likely to UNLV.

So leaves Diallo or hope Thon Maker reclassifies and does not go overseas for a year. In terms of bigs.

Think Kentucky fans getting nervous. Coach Cal turning Kentucky into One n Done U might have backfired for next season.

CuseHulk said:
So Rabb off the board to Cal. Swanigan to Michigan State. Bryant to Indiana. Read somewhere Zimmerman likely to UNLV. So leaves Diallo or hope Thon Maker reclassifies and does not go overseas for a year. In terms of bigs. Think Kentucky fans getting nervous. Coach Cal turning Kentucky into One n Done U might have backfired for next season.

I've mentioned on the bball side that I think it's possible all these kids watched the entire country actively root against Kentucky all year long and maybe they don't want to wear the black hat.

Well Cal going 2/3 isn't bad here huh? I'm still shocked that they landed Brown.

Well Cal going 2/3 isn't bad here huh? I'm still shocked that they landed Brown.
Yeah, that is huge for them. I don't think it will change much. They will have a decent year, but then Rabb and Brown go pro and they are back to where they were.

Don't be surprise if Cal(Pac-12) makes a power move and lands three top 15 kids coming up. 2/3 is looking possible at this point but I'm sure Calipari will do everything in his power to prevent it.
Francis, did your crystal ball know in early April (when you posted this above) that Jaylen Brown was going to commit to California? If so, have any good stock picks? Lol

Francis, did your crystal ball know in early April (when you posted this above) that Jaylen Brown was going to commit to California? If so, have any good stock picks? Lol
Ha I wish. I had 2/3 right but had the second commit wrong much like everybody else. I knew Rabb was basically a lock there and thought Swanigan was a good bet to join him, but he ended up at Michigan St. Brown, I always thought was going to be a very long shot for them but hey anywhere besides Kentucky is good for me.:)

Ha I wish. I had 2/3 right but had the second commit wrong much like everybody else. I knew Rabb was basically a lock there and thought Swanigan was a good bet to join him, but he ended up at Michigan St. Brown, I always thought was going to be a very long shot for them but hey anywhere besides Kentucky is good for me.:)

#ABK

During the season "Anyone But Kentucky"

During the Recruiting wars "Anywhere But Kentucky"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors