Now we know when the full Dome will be used | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Now we know when the full Dome will be used

Don't be surprised if they don't. JB won't allow it.
How about a JAB appreciation day. Make it on a Saturday night in December vs Georgetown on the 50. Get it out of the way before the ACC starts. I'm sure something can be figured out to make all season ticket holders happy.

I'm sure all the "Preferred A" season ticket holders will love having long range view seats for that game.
You know what? I don't care! It will be his last game. We all need to be there. We all need to MAKE ROOM! There is more than enough pie for all.

We want to be there for the vibe, the energy, the love, the tribute. We can dvr the game and keep it forever.

it'll be Duke, and B & K will hug & cry at center court

Whoevers best at that time.

Duke, G Town, Pitt, VILLANOVA

Those are the only 4 id accept.

Based on all of the excitement that is already percolating here over that date, it wouldn't surprise me if JB announces after the 2016-17 season that he has accelerated his plans to retire, effective immediately.

Actually I could also see him stepping aside after he returns from Rio. That would be after next season.

Based on all of the excitement that is already percolating here over that date, it wouldn't surprise me if JB announces after the 2016-17 season that he has accelerated his plans to retire, effective immediately.

Right after he unofficially reaches 1000 wins.

You think Villanova will be in the ACC in three years? :oops:

No, but I don't think Georgetown will either.

Honestly, Villanova's been a much bigger rival than georgetown for almost 2 decades now.

No, but I don't think Georgetown will either.

Honestly, Villanova's been a much bigger rival than georgetown for almost 2 decades now.

Since we won't be playing a non-conference game at the end of the season, that narrows your choices down to Duke and Pitt.

Since we won't be playing a non-conference game at the end of the season, that narrows your choices down to Duke and Pitt.

F pitt

and honestly if that's the case, it has to be Duke. F UL

Cuse House said:
The same people who sell their tickets to Duke fans? Hopefully they have good seats or they won't get as much for them!

No. The other 99% of those people.

If he sticks to that plan, here's betting the 17/18 season will see a huge spike in season tix sales just for that last game.

Whoevers best at that time.

Duke, G Town, Pitt, VILLANOVA

Those are the only 4 id accept.

Hell with Pitt. Duke or Gtown. The hoyas make so much more sense because that rivalry was such a big part of Boeheim's career. I doubt that Boeheim would want to play Duke because Coach K is a friend and you know that Boeheim will really want this one badly.

Who knows where teams will be in three years, but most likely, we would have a much better chance at beating Gtown which does enter the equation (in part) for me. Think about losing that game... now that would really suck.

CuseHulk said:
There are more non Season ticket holders than season ticket holders. Just saying.

True. But another way to look at is $7M/yr > $0M/yr.

Just saying.

ACC has 15 teams so each weekend 1 team has to be off. We could play a non-conference game as the last game of the season on the weekend if the ACC gave us the last weekend off and we could get Georgetown to accommodate us. I think for the rivalry they would consider it so we could play a non-conference game at the end of the season.

ACC has 15 teams so each weekend 1 team has to be off. We could play a non-conference game as the last game of the season on the weekend if the ACC gave us the last weekend off and we could get Georgetown to accommodate us. I think for the rivalry they would consider it so we could play a non-conference game at the end of the season.

BE will have an even number of teams by them. In order to free up Georgetown, they would have to force another BE team to remain idle for the last weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom