Oakland Zoo Douche Card v. SU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oakland Zoo Douche Card v. SU

I think it's all in good fun. I actually give them credit for such prep work, even if they're lame. I thought the "daddy's boy" chant was funny. It made me laugh at least. Doesn't bother me when we're smacking their a$$.

Proof positive of a complete lack of class... No big surprise there...

Dybwe-BXc-AEF8-Al.jpg

Dybwe-BXQAEBu-ZG.jpg

They were very proud of selling 1,900 student tickets, a record for the Zoo! Not a peep while the lead ballooned to 14 in the 1H.
giphy.gif

USA chant is to be expected?
Canadians are nicer versions of Americans. Our cultures are the same I could careless if a player is from Canada it’s a really stupid chant.
It really shows how dumb this Pitt student section is that they think a Canadian cares about a USA chant.
I agree... hated that "USA" chant. So juvenile. Gang of misfits spewing hate in our country's name.

1549213194648.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes!!! Someone remembers the Manley Zoo. We did the Zoo first and even had a dirt floor (Yes, youngins I'm THAT old) just like the crazy circus that place could be!

I'm not that old. My grandfather told me about it! ;)

I bet the person who made this sheet is also a person who puts a thousand words on a PowerPoint slide and reads them verbatim during their presentation.
Ooh, you should put that in the "If Pitt was a person..." thread.

Pitt would definitely read their presentation directly off smudged index cards and make zero eye contact with the group.

In high school.

Pitt would never make it to college.

Yup. Recognized his face ASAP

Wait...someone was actually aware of that, and thought it was cool to include?

I’m not usually in favor of online witch hunts, but if those types could do their thing and find that kid who did that and put him out there, I won’t feel bad for him in the least. Who jokes about dead kids?

“Was REALLY excited when Incredibles 2 came out.”

Guilty as charged.

Inference to Hughes being gay because he said backdoored in a tweet. How juvenile.

Excellent...I have already created my own fan card to distribute next time Pitt comes to The Dome. Pretty easy actually...For each and every player it notes that they play for a program where a shattered backboard is their all-time highlight and would need to possess Thanos’ Reality, Power and time stone to sniff an elite 8.

SUOrange44