Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread

Had a chance to make a statement today… and weee making one. Jeez Louise.

Had a chance to make a statement today… and weee making one. Jeez Louise.

This should be a marker for the Giants the next few years when they fill out their roster properly.

This should be a marker for the Giants the next few years when they fill out their roster properly.
Lot of positives to look forward to. We’re going to have a much stronger roster in the years to come and the one that’s here is a good starting point. Lot of solid young foundational pieces.

We’ve basically got book ends on both the OL & DL for a very long time already. Those are the hardest pieces outside of QB.

We’ve got a little fight in us! Let’s make this backup Punter for Philly hit the field. Keep working Big Blue!

I can’t wait to see who overpays for Barkley next year.

At least the Giants will have a 4th place schedule to look forward to next year.

At least the Giants will have a 4th place schedule to look forward to next year.
outlaying a large sum of guaranteed money for a RB with significant injury history? I don't see anyone doing that except Jerry, and he's not in the market.

Pretty simple this week. Beat Washington and playoffs chances are way up. Hope the Eagles put out their B team week 18(might still beat us) and the Colts are dreadful. Lose this week and Washington gets the tiebreak with Seattle and Detroit breathing down our necks(both have tiebreaker over us).

Barkley will be a Giant and they will have a 3rd place schedule.

I still expect the redskins to get the 7th spot over the seahawks though

This has been floating around all week…

1671137705982.png

Barkley will be a Giant and they will have a 3rd place schedule.

I still expect the redskins to get the 7th spot over the seahawks though
I can see the wildcards as 5- Dallas, 6- Washington and 7- Seattle. The G-men have to hope that Philly doesn't need that last game with NY and rests all of their starters. Otherwise it could be a problem.

I can see the wildcards as 5- Dallas, 6- Washington and 7- Seattle. The G-men have to hope that Philly doesn't need that last game with NY and rests all of their starters. Otherwise it could be a problem.
Just beat Washington this weekend. Have to have it.

Seattle is cooked. Your biggest worry is Detroit taking a spot. Even if Giants lose they're still half a game up on 7th place even if Detroit wins.
Yeah - Seattle has a tough schedule to close… Detroit’s is Charmin soft…

Beat Washington.

Giants can lose and still make playoffs. They did a ton of great work early on.

That said, running the table is also in play and….damn the torpedoes full steam ahead for that!!