Official BC Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Official BC Game Thread...

That's actually not bad for us because our O gets to go back out and continue punking their D.

I'm not even angry, I'm actually impressed!

This has all the marks of a coach p bad beat. Dominate on both sides of the ball but turnovers and specials makes it even

Hold on Morris
The hands were not outside his shoulders so the refs won't call it. He needs to make a better effort to get off the block or at least act like he is being held

That's actually not bad for us because our O gets to go back out and continue punking their D.

I'm not even angry, I'm actually impressed!
My vote for worst post of the decade.

No excuse for our specials to be this horrible. Other than Estime's punt returns, every other aspect of our specials has been terrible all year.

Eh ha ha might-ta-ha got-a-ha-ha with one there...ha ha.

(I'm not laughing)

Way too many people in this thread being stupid and thinking this game was over. SMH.

We are 10-21 the last 3 years. It's laughable that any Syracuse fan can ever get overconfident at this point.

This Louisville-NC State game has me thinking about our November 12th date with Wolfpack
dtPXF6i.gif

Easy Tinkerbell. I don't feel the need to cry about a STs TD.

I respect you trying to think positive, but saying that a team scoring who can't move the ball at all isn't bad for us truly doesn't make sense on any possible level.

Why are we attempting this field goal in the rain?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom