Official LSU Game Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Game Thread

On our board I predicted a close game at half-time, but that your QB play and our depth would start to wear you guys out in the second half and it would snow-ball a bit. Feel like that's pretty much what I'm seeing here.

LSU is NOT a play-in-the-am type of team and Syracuse obviously has great starters on defense.

I told you my son was no pushover =D

Just screwin' with ya.

Pay attention to #72 Steve Clark. Pretty good NT for a true freshman.

LSU is shooting themselves in the foot. Love It!!

Defense came to play. If not for an incredible play on that long run this might be 3-3

If not for the fluke play that they LSU was basically sacked on we are winning this game3-0. Just something to ponder.

I knew very little about your team, haven't seen them play this year...I'm impressed, y'all have some talent there. Thank goodness we got that fluke play or we would be down

Kind of surprised that LSU is pretty sloppy. They're in a tough spot with that QB. Looks like the blank in the revolver. If he figures it out, they're going next level.

Fournette is just incredible.

I really hate that #44 on CMU even more now...The Dome looks awesome.
If it makes you feel any better, MSU is beating the out of 'em right now. Couldn't happen to a shittier team.

Foy whiffed on a block there. May have hurt himself.

One thing ive noticed is how many plays off fournette is getting. Every drive that has stalled does so when he is taking a few plays off to recover.

The play calling seems to pretty good so far...

Yeah I'm happy with what Lester has called so far if only Zach could execute a bit better. I think he's put the guys in position to be successful if they can execute a bit better.

MSOrange said:
Yeah I'm happy with what Lester has called so far if only Zach could executive a bit better. I think he's put the guys in position to be successful if they can execute a bit better.

Can be expected though...as the game goes on I think the kid will get more confidence and hopefully settle down...

2012 closed the grob error this game shows that the roster gap continues to close

Going toe to toe in an old school football game with an LSU power team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom