Official Spring Game Invite! | Syracusefan.com

Official Spring Game Invite!

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
All,

Check out the attached!

I am here to help answer any and all questions regarding...

Spring Game Questions

Season Ticket Renewals

Preferred Money

Seat Backs

Parking

NEW Season Ticket Prospects

Whatever you all need me for!

Check the attached and let's have some fun on 4/4!

Attachments

• Spring Invite.jpg
    Spring Invite.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 585
Will SU be doing any marketing on this (11 days) away. And nothing. No bill boards, commercials (tv or radio), no handouts at public locations (banks, grocery stores).

Every pop warner player and family should be there from a decent radius. High school players from across the state. Maybe do some of the NYHS awards at the event (1st - Honarable mention) player of the year etc.

Are there any creative people up there?

HeaterCuse22 said:
Will SU be doing any marketing on this (11 days) away. And nothing. No bill boards, commercials (tv or radio), no handouts at public locations (banks, grocery stores).
We're in good enough shape as a program where we only need the current fans who read these boards and get emails directly from the university to know about it. ;)

So the selfies are like what they did at midnight madness. Will there also be the opportunity for the kids to get autographs???

Yes absolutely, after the game down on the field

I plan on coming to it and looking forward to it.

Who else is coming?? I know Ghost is cause I owe him a beer for a good favor he just did for me :)
I'll be there. It's the highlight of my spring and the one thing I'm scheduling around. I'm really looking forward to this season, either out of desperation or foresight. I prefer the latter theory.

I should be there with my nephew. Looking forward to it. Hopefully some nice weather to do a little tailgating, although so far I'm not going to hold my breath.

HeaterCuse22 said:

I actually heard an advertisement on 97.7 the other day.

There have been numerous radio spots and they are pushing the free hot dog and Pepsi thing. I am sure Pepsi is involved for the free advertising which is great.

I will be there as usual with the wife and daughter. Will be bringing some of the tailgate crew as well.

Every pop warner player and family should be there from a decent radius. High school players from across the state. Maybe do some of the NYHS awards at the event (1st - Honarable mention) player of the year etc.

Are there any creative people up there?

There is a billboard on 690W by the Teall Ave. exit, saw it yesterday.