Official Syracuse Virginia Tech Game Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Virginia Tech Game Thread

Of course they complete it on 3rd and long from their one. Typical.

QB sneak with Dungey has been successful all year from the one and we don't run it once?

our end got held in the end zone on that 3rd down play. pretty blatant too, let the qb break contain. Should have been a safety.

Over/under on the number of threads related to that series of play calls, 5?

It will be deserved too. That was brutal. Have a feeling that was the 2000 Troy Nunes pop fly interception of this game.

Every play their wr is open in the middle of the field. Please have someone cover it

Oh well... everyone makes mistakes. It's fair to criticize babers there but remember that it took a bomb on 4th and 5 to set it up. No other coach in SU history would have called that play.

Oh well... everyone makes mistakes. It's fair to criticize babers there but remember that it took a bomb on 4th and 5 to set it up. No other coach in SU history would have called that play.

To be fair, that wasn't a very good play call. It happened to work this once but it's missed about 4 other times. I loved the result of the play but it is meaningless if you don't capitalize.

If we only had a tank package
HCDB will have one through recruiting. He expects a 2,000 rusher. We have a ways to go, but he likes a good running game as well as a good passing game.

I no longer mind any criticism towards this staff. They just blew the game, while the players are busting their ass.

we had that package with Ruff in the Colgate game. I thought Bam hinted that Shy was being experimented with as a goal line back.

Regardless, I think that series of plays at the goal line shows what Dino thinks of the OL's ability to get push.

If we give up another easy pitch and catch to the middle of the field, i might lose it.

Evans is much more accurate when he is able to step into the throw. His accuracy goes way down when he has to throw on the move. We need to pressure him more in obvious passing situations (like the 3rd & long they just converted when we only rushed 3).

Good stop. Need the offense to score here to get the momentum back.

Who is this bum announcer on VaTechs nuts? Good D. Unreal that it isn't 21-3, man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom