Class of 2016 - OG/DE Cameron DeGeorge (MA) Decommitted/Verbal to UConn | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OG/DE Cameron DeGeorge (MA) Decommitted/Verbal to UConn

I'll make a wild prediction and say that he isn't the next one.

That is fine as long as the next one will be before April 25th then. I will take a few more before Robert as long as he says, "I have decided to take my talents to Syracuse University." on April 25th.

Strange no BC offer.

Meh. Neither did Shy at this point in the game last year and I'm thinking he'll be one of the gems of this class. Sort of interesting to note that the staff has said this class will focus more on skill positions and the first kid to commit is a big ugly without a ton of offers. They must really like him, like Shy. Good things.

I'm sold. Only question is, OL or DL? He looked great on both sides of the ball.

I like the versatility of these guys. Obviously Clark is coming in as a DL, but the fact he can play OL is fantastic. Bring them in and figure it out. Big uglies win games in the trenches. The more the merrier!

Another interesting note that all you new york guys should love. Coach Bullough and coach Adam both said they are building a wall that goes around syracuse 5 hours out. they said they are really focusing in on new york new jersy ohio and mass. They will sprinkle in the southern boys and out west but they want all the great players inside that 5 hrs and don't want to lose any battles.

lyne-dj-degeorge-shot.jpg

He has a frame that can easily add more weight and still be very effective. He definitely has the mean-streak/drive so I think he is a great fit for the offensive line. I look forward to seeing how he develops because I really like his potential.

The competition he's playing against is definitely not the best, but who wouldn't want a huge kid with a motor and a mean streak like that. Definitely resembles the tapes from Clark and reminds me a lot of Anthony Giudice from last year's haul.

Either way it feels good to be on the board for 2016, now lets pull RW, so we really can celebrate.

His nickname needs to be Bisquick, because he is leaving pancakes all over the field.

The height says OL.

In the open field needs to lean forward a little when running, too upright and he rocks from side to side, Easily corrected and will improve his quickness/speed. OL stays low good arm strength. Plenty tough hard nosed kid. Stays with his blocks...and on D once he gets you doesn't let go. Reads and sees the plays really well on D .

I especially like the one where he grabs the kid and delivers the belly to back suplex
Love the offensive plays where he gets to the 2nd level, wipes out a linebacker, or DB. He seems to have a mean streak, which is great for the big uglies.

Thought his first 7-8 yard quickness was good. Not so sure about ability for second level downfield blocking. Listen to me - like I know what I'm talking about.
If we have to worry about him blocking downfield after 7 to 8 yards then we most likely already have the first down in hand.