Oh ESPN... | Syracusefan.com

Oh ESPN...

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
C.J. Fair, Syracuse (Jr., F, 6-8, 215)

The makers of over-the-counter acid reflux medicine should send a check to Fair, because the heartburn levels in upstate New York must have skyrocketed in the past couple of weeks. No player in this group has waffled -- or seemed to waffle, according to a steady stream of chatter -- than Fair.

The good news for those Syracuse fans afflicted is that if Fair does leave, the Orange will still be the Orange, which means they'll still be coached by Jim Boeheim, which means they'll still have a hearty group of versatile forwards -- Baye Keita, DaJuan Coleman, Rakeem Christmas, as well as freshman Tyler Roberson -- to throw at the vacancy. Fair's ability to catch-and-shoot and drive at the rim from the midrange, baseline corner and wings would be missed, no doubt, but let's be real: Syracuse will be fine either way.
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...raft-prospects-yet-declare-college-basketball
Without...ugh.

C.J. Fair, Syracuse (Jr., F, 6-8, 215)

The makers of over-the-counter acid reflux medicine should send a check to Fair, because the heartburn levels in upstate New York must have skyrocketed in the past couple of weeks. No player in this group has waffled -- or seemed to waffle, according to a steady stream of chatter -- than Fair.

The good news for those Syracuse fans afflicted is that if Fair does leave, the Orange will still be the Orange, which means they'll still be coached by Jim Boeheim, which means they'll still have a hearty group of versatile forwards -- Baye Keita, DaJuan Coleman, Rakeem Christmas, as well as freshman Tyler Roberson -- to throw at the vacancy. Fair's ability to catch-and-shoot and drive at the rim from the midrange, baseline corner and wings would be missed, no doubt, but let's be real: Syracuse will be fine either way.
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...raft-prospects-yet-declare-college-basketball
Without...ugh.
I thought you were going to comment that the list of "versatile forwards" included our 3 centers.

I thought you were going to comment that the list of "versatile forwards" included our 3 centers.

Or the fact that Jerami Grant isn't even mentioned

Gotta love ESPN and their crack research team. No mention of Jerami Grant - probably our best (most upside potential) returning forward should CJ leave!

don't forget this part ... (Editor's Note:Several hours after this story was published, Fair announced he would be returning to Syracuse for his senior season.)... hard to believe ESPN could get it wrong 2x