Class of 2025 - OL/DL Jaylen Pray (NY/CT) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/25/24) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 OL/DL Jaylen Pray (NY/CT) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/25/24)

So... I've seen bios that suggest he's somewhere in the neighborhood of 6-7 and somewhere in the neighborhood of 260.

Money, does that sound about right?

TE?

DE?

OT?

Big raw athlete. Only been playing football for 2 years. Got early hoops offers. You can mold him into whatever you want
Would enjoy hearing your thoughts on what position might work for him (if you have seen enough film to make an estimation).

So... I've seen bios that suggest he's somewhere in the neighborhood of 6-7 and somewhere in the neighborhood of 260.

Money, does that sound about right?

TE?

DE?

OT?
6'7 265. I didnt attend practice the other day but I was told the staff was giving this kid alot of attention.

Big athlete. The staff will figure out his position later.

party GIF

Great pick up on a kid that looks like his recruiting is just starting to blow up. Great looking athlete. You can see what the staff is doing recruiting wise. Focus on NY/NJ kids early that have big potential and measurables and I am sure they will be in with some bigger recruits that are going to be more wait and see into the start of the 2024 season.

Very raw. Not super twitchy, probably project better to OT IMHO...the highlights are exclusively at DE. If he were to stay on defense, he's going to probably kick in. Could be a monster at 1-tech in a couple years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom