OMG The framed jersey they presented Rosie ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OMG The framed jersey they presented Rosie ...

Spelled Bouie wrong on the framed jersey they gave him. How embarassing. Does anyone in the SUAD have a pulse?

That's just outrageous. What a slap in the face to a man that has been loyal and represented our program with class for 40 years. And cto is right - many people saw that thing before it was presented today.

I do communications with my job and I always double check spelling any time I am recognizing an employee. Doesn't mean much if I thank someone for doing a good job but can't be bothered to spell their name correctly.

What a joke, total failure and shows the ATheltic department is in over it's head. This explains so much. With such limited attention to detail it's no wonder we can't get more donations. Really disappointing this is a huge f**k up.

maybe this works in our favor with the ncaa

shoot leave su alone they are doing a plenty good job looking like fools why should we step in

Or Joe Giasante

Is he even in town? I mean Oregon has some guys at the NFL Combine and probably a couple of baseball games this weekend he might be attending.

Do you remember all the honoring ceremonies timed so that no one is paying attention? Remember those?

image-1843899346.jpg

ESPN is on it.

At least the one hanging in the rafters was right, but not saying much. Stupid and embarrassing. Rosie, class act he is, was probably laughing it off. BTW Louie was deeply touched, had tears in his eyes! Sweet day for both and well deserved.

inexcusable. an insult and travesty to mar this celebration of one of our greatest players.

It boggles my mind. How many people must have seen this before they unveiled it. I honestly have to hope no one but one person. That person should be fired immediately. Don't even let them back in the building, mail their personal belongings to them.

if this kinda stuff only happened every blue moon it would be a good laugh -

but its starting to be more than a nuisance -

the only word that comes to mind for me, which sums all of this up.

changes

Absolutely unbelievable and inexcusable. I spent my entire career in communications. Rule one: Never make anything public until you check it for accuracy. Rosie has been part of the program for nearly 40 years. How many times has his name been out there? How many people saw that before it was unveiled? Dozens, I am sure.

I'm guessing your even further in disbelief that Giansante has now admitted only one person saw it just before it was ready for presentation.

Reactions: cto

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom