One last chance to join in the golfing fun tomorrow... | Syracusefan.com

One last chance to join in the golfing fun tomorrow...

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
I emailed a bunch of folks today to see if anyone still could join me and many others for the SU Alumni Club golf tournament tomorrow. Looks to be a beautiful weather day and should be a fun time for everybody. Even if you can't golf or join us early, do consider coming by for drinks and dinner. Lots of great items to bid on for the silent auction (see below).

Any questions, let me know by PM on here.

Thanks and hope to meet some new folks / see some old faces tomorrow.

Rick

P.S. Tomcat's team is the pre-tournament favorites with 3-2 Vegas odds.

------------------------------------------------
Good morning! I'm reaching out to you today as a local Syracuse area SU alumni, fan or golfer. By now I hope that you have heard or seen the news about our 19th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament to be held again at the Links at Erie Village. This is the club's main fundraiser and goes towards giving local CNY students scholarships to help to afford the high costs of attending SU. We would love to have you join us and help make that happen even on such short notice!! Tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day to be out of the office and enjoying the sunshine!!

Currently we have almost 40 golfers and really would like to add a few more teams to that mix. If you don't have a full team, please sign up any way and we can always place you on a team possibly with one of our celebrity guests. Just email me back the name(s) of those intended golfers, team name (if you have a full team) and I will get you set up. You can pay tomorrow am before the tournament. I do recommend that those who have to pay the day of the event to show up early.

Even if you can't take the whole day to golf or not a big golfer, you can still come and enjoy the fun. For $40, you can come to the Happy Hour & Steak Bake dinner plus bid on some great silent and live auction items. Some examples include: The five items I worked on and will be available to bid on: 1) Two first-row COURT SIDE seats for an SU Men’s basketball game during the 2014-15 season. Tickets include a VIP parking pass and entrance to the VIP hospitality room (pre-game and halftime; 2) NBA experience donated by Leo Rautins -- Two lower bowl tickets ($175 each) to a Toronto Raptors 2014-15 game to be determined in February or March (schedule isn't out yet). In addition, winner will get to be in the arena early with Leo for tour and to watch the teams shoot around; 3) Buffalo Bills package -- A certified autographed football by Pro Bowler DE Mario Williams, a Buffalo Bills hat and a sleeve of Buffalo Bills golf balls; Former Syracuse WR Alec Lemon's autographed shoes that he wore in the NFL combine; Syracuse Chiefs package -- 4 tickets and fan pack; Middle Ages Growler Gift Pack will include two gift certificates and a "Beer Local" shirt; a Gary Gait-signed STX Syracuse Women's Lacrosse stick; Holy Shirt SU Memorabilia Package, including 6 OT Win and more...

Some of the "celebs" in attendance include SU football alumni Dan Conley, Jason Poles and Rob Long, Hoops alums Dennis Duval and Demetris Nichols, Laxer Matt Palumb and the Voice of the Orange, Matt Park.

Schedule of events:
8:30 Registration
9:00 Continental Breakfast
10:00 Shotgun start for Golf
3:00 Happy Hour
4:30 Dinner and Awards

Attached is the brochure with all the info. Please consider participating in whatever capacity that you are able (player, dinner participant, sponsor or donate something for the silent auction). If you are unable to join us or help out, but know of others who might be interested, do forward this message. Just let me know today what works for you so we can have accurate RSVP numbers. I'm available by email all day.

Thanks and hope to see you out on the Links!!

Go Orange!!

Rick Sauter

DCCuse said:
I emailed a bunch of folks today to see if anyone still could join me and many others for the SU Alumni Club golf tournament tomorrow. Looks to be a beautiful weather day and should be a fun time for everybody. Even if you can't golf or join us early, do consider coming by for drinks and dinner. Lots of great items to bid on for the silent auction (see below).

Any questions, let me know by PM on here.

Thanks and hope to meet some new folks / see some old faces tomorrow.

Rick

P.S. Tomcat's team is the pre-tournament favorites with 3-2 Vegas odds.

------------------------------------------------
Good morning! I'm reaching out to you today as a local Syracuse area SU alumni, fan or golfer. By now I hope that you have heard or seen the news about our 19th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament to be held again at the Links at Erie Village. This is the club's main fundraiser and goes towards giving local CNY students scholarships to help to afford the high costs of attending SU. We would love to have you join us and help make that happen even on such short notice!! Tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day to be out of the office and enjoying the sunshine!!

Currently we have almost 40 golfers and really would like to add a few more teams to that mix. If you don't have a full team, please sign up any way and we can always place you on a team possibly with one of our celebrity guests. Just email me back the name(s) of those intended golfers, team name (if you have a full team) and I will get you set up. You can pay tomorrow am before the tournament. I do recommend that those who have to pay the day of the event to show up early.

Even if you can't take the whole day to golf or not a big golfer, you can still come and enjoy the fun. For $40, you can come to the Happy Hour & Steak Bake dinner plus bid on some great silent and live auction items. Some examples include: The five items I worked on and will be available to bid on: 1) Two first-row COURT SIDE seats for an SU Men’s basketball game during the 2014-15 season. Tickets include a VIP parking pass and entrance to the VIP hospitality room (pre-game and halftime; 2) NBA experience donated by Leo Rautins -- Two lower bowl tickets ($175 each) to a Toronto Raptors 2014-15 game to be determined in February or March (schedule isn't out yet). In addition, winner will get to be in the arena early with Leo for tour and to watch the teams shoot around; 3) Buffalo Bills package -- A certified autographed football by Pro Bowler DE Mario Williams, a Buffalo Bills hat and a sleeve of Buffalo Bills golf balls; Former Syracuse WR Alec Lemon's autographed shoes that he wore in the NFL combine; Syracuse Chiefs package -- 4 tickets and fan pack; Middle Ages Growler Gift Pack will include two gift certificates and a "Beer Local" shirt; a Gary Gait-signed STX Syracuse Women's Lacrosse stick; Holy Shirt SU Memorabilia Package, including 6 OT Win and more...

Some of the "celebs" in attendance include SU football alumni Dan Conley, Jason Poles and Rob Long, Hoops alums Dennis Duval and Demetris Nichols, Laxer Matt Palumb and the Voice of the Orange, Matt Park.

Schedule of events:
8:30 Registration
9:00 Continental Breakfast
10:00 Shotgun start for Golf
3:00 Happy Hour
4:30 Dinner and Awards

Attached is the brochure with all the info. Please consider participating in whatever capacity that you are able (player, dinner participant, sponsor or donate something for the silent auction). If you are unable to join us or help out, but know of others who might be interested, do forward this message. Just let me know today what works for you so we can have accurate RSVP numbers. I'm available by email all day.

Thanks and hope to see you out on the Links!!

Go Orange!!

Rick Sauter

Could be a game changer. Dr J. Julius Erving might be a late addition to the field. He is staying at the home of one of our members and not sure if he is staying until Saturday. If he is going to stay, he probably is playing. Waiting on a confirmation text. Will post v back when I know for sure.

Close
Bs1QXLsIEAAu-LG.jpg:large

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom