One thing we might forget, it's hard to win on the | Syracusefan.com

One thing we might forget, it's hard to win on the

dasher

Living Legend
road. We have an average team and 4 of our 5 losses have been on the road.

road. We have an average team and 4 of our 5 losses have been on the road.

Thank you. You can say it, but I say it and I get crushed.

We should have never played Georgetown and ST. Johns both in same year let alone both on road.

FYI, We beat them both if we play them at home. Then the ACC did us no favors by starting on the road for 2.

Least if your gonna start us on the road let be at Boston College, and Virginia Tech.

But thank you for saying what I've been trying to say.

We should have never played Georgetown and ST. Johns both in same year let alone both on road.

FYI, We beat them both if we play them at home. Then the ACC did us no favors by starting on the road for 2.

Least if your gonna start us on the road let be at Boston College, and Virginia Tech.

St. Johns is TERRIBLE. It's makes no difference where we played. We should NEVER have lost to them.

It is always harder to win on the road but many SU teams have been able to win road games. You can't chalk this up to the usual home court advantage. We just don't have a good team with talented ballplayers right now. Syracuse has now lost nine of its last eleven road games. We also lost four of our last six ACC games at home last season.

CuseFaninVT said:
St. Johns is TERRIBLE. It's makes no difference where we played. We should NEVER have lost to them.

Amen. They blow. That was the first indication to me that this team was in serious trouble. Reminded me so much of the BC game when we were 25-0.

Marsh01 said:
Amen. They blow. That was the first indication to me that this team was in serious trouble. Reminded me so much of the BC game when we were 25-0.
It's hard when people cannot see the painfully obvious. I'm not sure we can get to 500 in te ACC. UNC might be hard to stay within 20...

AZOrange said:
It's hard when people cannot see the painfully obvious. I'm not sure we can get to 500 in te ACC. UNC might be hard to stay within 20...

I dont get it either. Its right in front of us. Im a dipchit and i even see it

Scared of playing crappy St. johns in NYC with a 50/50 fan split, scared of playing a crappy Wisconsin team like 4 days after travelling back from the Bahamas, freaking out over Pitt and Miami as if they are national powerhouses....the lack of respect you have for this program is disgusting. You must think we really suck to be this scared of everyone. Plus stop being such a negative "fan". Thanks.

We still play on the road at Virginia, Duke, UNC, Louisville, and Florida St. We might be looking at a 2-9 road record this season, assuming we can beat Wake Forest and BC.

We still play on the road at Virginia, Duke, UNC, Louisville, and Florida St. We might be looking at a 2-9 road record this season, assuming we can beat Wake Forest and BC.
Yeah I just struggle to see 8 wins...

Yeah I just struggle to see 8 wins...

As bad as this team looks right now I'm just looking for 6. That gets SU to 16-15 and even going 1 and done in the ACC tourney keeps the non losing season streak alive. SWC called into to the Axe show about this a couple of weeks ago and I'm in agreement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom