Orange Madness Live Stream: Watch ESPN/ACCNetExtra | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Orange Madness Live Stream: Watch ESPN/ACCNetExtra

I'd rather see less defense and just alley-oops and threes since it's only 10 minutes.
I hear you but you have to admit, it was cool to see Chukwu, TT and others contest shots. They look competitive and pumped for the prospect of getting far in the tourney. This team means business.

Roberson and Battle played well. It was obviously and not surprisingly sloppy. We did not shoot well but I'm not going to take anything out of that.

Tough to glean anything from an unstructured scrimmage where they don't play defense. But Battle / Roberson definitely looked good.

just tuned in for the ahem... "dunk" "contest...

agree horrible musical performance (production-wise - not commenting on the music itself)

I know we have two exhibitions coming up, but what happened to playing international/summer games every other year? Does that also fall under the
air-quotes.gif
'wheelhouse' category?

I hear you but you have to admit, it was cool to see Chukwu, TT and others contest shots. They look competitive and pumped for the prospect of getting far in the tourney. This team means business.
True. I remember going to Orange Madness for the 2011-2012 season and seeing Fab emerge as a completely different player. Over that offseason he lost about 20 lbs and got much stronger and nimble. He was sprinting up and down the court, catching lobs, and blocking everything. I looked at my buddy and said 'Fab is going to dominate the Big East this year." And he did.

Chukwu looked impressive when he came out for intros but he looked like a stringbean on the court.

True. I remember going to Orange Madness for the 2011-2012 season and seeing Fab emerge as a completely different player. Over that offseason he lost about 20 lbs and got much stronger and nimble. He was sprinting up and down the court, catching lobs, and blocking everything. I looked at my buddy and said 'Fab is going to dominate the Big East this year." And he did.
I just realized I gave you 4,000 and 4,001 likes. And you missed it! It's like missing your car at 100,000 miles. It's over. You'll never get that moment back now. :)

Sorry, missing it this year. But we'll get there again hopefully. You going to Brooklyn game South Carolina?
Unfortunately just MSG this year. Next time pal!

Chukwu looked impressive when he came out for intros but he looked like a stringbean on the court.
Would be awesome to have him for 3 years. Needs to put 20-25 lbs on and get better hands and more aggressive on the boards.

Not sure why JB cut the dunk contest short but I think TT seems like a serious dude. I watched him during scrimmage and he was not super excited about an out of bounds call. Then it seemed as if he went to the bench and then came back.

True, and it is clear he is not going to be a high level rebounder. But he controlled the paint on defense. Tyus tried one drive in there and got stuffed then he pulled up every single time after that. Gillon converted one on PC, but it was a full on circus shot and was still almost blocked. I liked what I saw from PC.

True, and it is clear he is not going to be a high level rebounder. But he controlled the paint on defense. Tyus tried one drive in there and got stuffed then he pulled up every single time after that. Gillon converted one on PC, but it was a full on circus shot and was still almost blocked. I liked what I saw from PC.

Coleman tried to big boy him once early on and he held his position pretty well. I'm pretty sure it would've been an offensive foul. On the rebounding, I'm not sure he even attempted to get them. Too much of a spectator.

Moyer looked very herky jerky out there. I'm sure he's not in game condition yet but it was good to see him active and healthy. He threw some dicey passes out there but he played very unselfishly. He will be fun to watch and will get his degree here in 4 years.

I hope we get some intel on Quade and Oshae.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom