" ORANGE MADNESS LOOKING FWD TO SEEING SU FANS/TEAM THAT NIGHT" | Syracusefan.com

" ORANGE MADNESS LOOKING FWD TO SEEING SU FANS/TEAM THAT NIGHT"

OGBJ20

Starter
BJ SU3.jpg

Good to hear from you OGBJ. You have to be going nuts reading some of the posts regarding where some of the posters think BJ should or shouldn't be playing.
Most of us don't really care where as much as how well he'll be playing by the time conference season starts.

Go BJ!

Good to hear from you OGBJ. You have to be going nuts reading some of the posts regarding where some of the posters think BJ should or shouldn't be playing.
Most of us don't really care where as much as how well he'll be playing by the time conference season starts.

Go BJ!
Interesting. We are just excited to see some SU Hoops and a NC when the dust settles.

OG - question: how good are the SU players compared to who BJ has played with in the past? Is getting to Syracuse and practicing daily with the team a major step up in talent/size/etc or does playing on all the AAU and camp circuits make it kind of just like another group of guys like many others he's played with. I've always wondered about this since the HS scene has gotten so national.

OG - question: how good are the SU players compared to who BJ has played with in the past? Is getting to Syracuse and practicing daily with the team a major step up in talent/size/etc or does playing on all the AAU and camp circuits make it kind of just like another group of guys like many others he's played with. I've always wondered about this since the HS scene has gotten so national.
I am invoking my fifth amendment right on that question Senator as my response may incriminate me.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom