Oshae Brissett: Celtics | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett: Celtics

Some teams are smart and well run. Others aren't. Not naming names. You know who they are.

Does anyone know how much this contract is worth? I did not see $ numbers anywhere.

Does anyone know how much this contract is worth? I did not see $ numbers anywhere.
The Celtics fans seem to think it was for league minimum, but I don't know what that means these days.

Does he count as a veteran yet, for instance?

There are a lot of bench/role players getting a much better deal than Oshae who are on his level or slightly better. Hopefully, he will be able to sign more than a veteran's minimum the next go around.

There are a lot of bench/role players getting a much better deal than Oshae who are on his level or slightly better. Hopefully, he will be able to sign more than a veteran's minimum the next go around.

If he was up for a contract after 21/22 I bet he would’ve found a better deal for himself. He regressed in almost every area statistically last season. Sure you could partly blame that on opportunity, but he’s definitely going to have to prove it if he wants that bigger contract.

If he was up for a contract after 21/22 I bet he would’ve found a better deal for himself. He regressed in almost every area statistically last season. Sure you could partly blame that on opportunity, but he’s definitely going to have to prove it if he wants that bigger contract.

The Pacers again have been a below average team that seems stuck.

This is a good opportunity for him to earn it and with a much better franchise/system. I can see Oshae having a career like Jason Hart did. Valuable role player and fill in starter in a pinch who can defend multiple positions and provides a little offense too.

Yeah, for Brissett to get a vet minimum with a 2nd year player option... that's just fine.

The Pacers again have been a below average team that seems stuck.

This is a good opportunity for him to earn it and with a much better franchise/system. I can see Oshae having a career like Jason Hart did. Valuable role player and fill in starter in a pinch who can defend multiple positions and provides a little offense too.

Agreed although I do think his ceiling is higher than Hart’s ever was. A versatile, athletic wing that can shoot. I could see him potentially developing into starter caliber, or at least 6th man level.

Agreed although I do think his ceiling is higher than Hart’s ever was. A versatile, athletic wing that can shoot. I could see him potentially developing into starter caliber, or at least 6th man level.

Definitely higher ceiling. I'm hoping the Pacers dysfunction was more the reason for him falling off a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom